How many times have you exchanged?

LibJames

Oct 28, 2011
Indianapolis
So, God has blessed some people with the ability to make a confident decision. They look at their options. They think for a moment. The make their choice and move on with ease and no need to look back.

I am not one of those people.

If you missed my agonizing (and somewhat embarrassing) anniversary purchase, I'll briefly describe it: bought an LV on a whim, decided it was too much $ for the type of bag, sent back. Bought a nano after taking a week to decide between it and trapeze. Another 3 days on color (coquelicot and vermillion), back and forthed so much that I confused the SA and she shipped coquelicot when i ordered the other (I don't blame her at all - It really was because of my wishy washy). Almost kept the true red, but felt the pull for the verm. Sent back the couqe and am now waiting for the vermillion. Am a tiny bit scared I will wish I kept the couqe...

Made me start wondering, IS THERE ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE? Anyone who wants it to be absolutely perfect and has exchanged like a crazy person until you got what was right? Or anyone who wishes they had?

:smile: maybe we can all pet each other's hair and tell each other it will be ok....

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

MAGJES

O.G.
Dec 13, 2008
North Carolina
I'm with you on this! I understand the indecision so well. I have learned that usually my first choice is where my heart is and when I end up picking the second choice I'm not 100% happy.

I bought a Lipstick Nano (smooth) when my first choice was the Coquelicot Nano. ....but - Every time I saw the Coquelicot after that in pics I feltdisatisfied still so I sold the Lipstick and bought the Coquelicot. I have never looked back! That is the one bag I will always keep. If the Vermillion is your 1st choice then your heart will be happy!

LibJames

Oct 28, 2011
Indianapolis
I'm with you on this! I understand the indecision so well. I have learned that usually my first choice is where my heart is and when I end up picking the second choice I'm not 100% happy.

I bought a Lipstick Nano (smooth) when my first choice was the Coquelicot Nano. ....but - Every time I saw the Coquelicot after that in pics I feltdisatisfied still so I sold the Lipstick and bought the Coquelicot. I have never looked back! That is the one bag I will always keep. If the Vermillion is your 1st choice then your heart will be happy!

Thanks, MJ! Glad I'm not alone! You made me feel better on all accounts. :smile:

missjesf

Dec 20, 2012
missjesf.blogspot.com
So, God has blessed some people with the ability to make a confident decision. They look at their options. They think for a moment. The make their choice and move on with ease and no need to look back.

I am not one of those people.

If you missed my agonizing (and somewhat embarrassing) anniversary purchase, I'll briefly describe it: bought an LV on a whim, decided it was too much $ for the type of bag, sent back. Bought a nano after taking a week to decide between it and trapeze. Another 3 days on color (coquelicot and vermillion), back and forthed so much that I confused the SA and she shipped coquelicot when i ordered the other (I don't blame her at all - It really was because of my wishy washy). Almost kept the true red, but felt the pull for the verm. Sent back the couqe and am now waiting for the vermillion. Am a tiny bit scared I will wish I kept the couqe...

Made me start wondering, IS THERE ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE? Anyone who wants it to be absolutely perfect and has exchanged like a crazy person until you got what was right? Or anyone who wishes they had?

:smile: maybe we can all pet each other's hair and tell each other it will be ok....

Omg, I'm so happy I'm not the only one out there. I do it so often with Nordstrom because of their flexible return policy. But of course, I only do it with things that are still brand new and have only been worn/tried on around the house. I wish I had enough $$ to keep all of the beautiful bags, shoes, clothes, etc. but I really don't so I always end up second thinking and exchange/return for something that is worth the $$!!