How many times do you relist before you call it a day?

Depends. Every time I relist, I lower the starting or BIN price a little. If I've lowered the price as much as I feel comfortable doing, and it still doesn't sell, I give up.

I tried to sell a Coach Business Tote (retail 398) for starting $320 to the 4th time ($209). I simply wouldn't go any lower so I gave up. The same person CONTINUED to send me $75 offers that I laughed at. I would rather let it sit in my closet to use once a year than to give it away for less than 25% of retail.

Another hard to sell item I listed 3 times before it sold. However, I have been told that people don't like my shipping costs OR the fact that I don't accept returns.

Have you looked to see if similar items are selling at a comparable price to yours? However, if you can return it don't waste too much money in listing before recoving your money from the store.

i have a no return policy as well and like the rest..i lower my starting price everytime i relist but up to a certain point..if it doesnt sell i give it away or if its new...as a gift :smile:..i probably relist for 3 times...i give the item a month or so :biggrin:

I only occasionally sell a handbag, I typically sell VERY expensive home goods, collectibles, and antiques. These items require a certain audience, and there isn't going to be a following every week. I don't NEED to sell the items, but, I no longer get the joy from them that I once did. As a result, I will relist up to 7 times but never reduce the price. As aforementioned, I'm not in a dire situation so I'm not willing to take a hit. The right buyer will come along at the right time....they always do!