How many times do you reapply your makeup a day?

My makeup stays all day and I only need to reapply lipstick/lip gross and also check to make sure that I don't have any black mascara marks under my eyes.

This, my make up even looks better/natural on my face later on the day. So no reapplying for me except for my lips.

I reapply only if I go out after work and depending on what I'm doing. In a normal case, I will blot with Boscia Green Tea Linens (so my make up doesn't get cakey), reapply a little powder, a touch of blush, a fresh coat of mascara and some lipstick if I so choose on a given day.

In a not normal case, such as a date, I will go home for an hour and look in the mirror every five minutes obsessively to make sure my make up hasn't moved and keep reapplying until it's time to leave. Then I look like a clown. Good thing its dark at night..

I keep eyeliner and pressed powder in my bag at al times. My skin is super oily and I have to blot a few times a day if I don't want to look like I just left the gym. I reapply lipstick/gloss quite a few times a day.

I only reapply lipstick after eating drinking/eating. The rest of my makeup stays put most of the day, I only do a little blotting. It has not happened to me when I have to wear makeul for at least 12 hours anyway.

Just lipstick
This reminds me - there was a woman at my work years ago who would do her whole face over at lunch time (including foundation). I thought she must have body dysmorphic disorder or something, esp since she was in an office with 95% female co-workers and virtually no outside visitors.

Hello, my name is Emma and i am new in this forum. It really depends on many things like weather, occasion etc. Normally i also carry a small bag with me throughout the day. I never feel tried to make some minor corrections. Fact is i feel more confident after each correction.

In terms of weather the story is quite different. I need to reapply makeups couple of times especially in summer. I believe this is a great choice since everybody wants to remain beautiful throughout the day.