How Many Times A Day Do You Think About Buying New LV Items?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I'm wondering, about how much during the day do you think about buying a new item soon? Thanks for answering!:biggrin::biggrin:

2. I day dream about LV a lot - I feel very stressed out at the moment and thinking about LV takes my mind off things. I also lay in bed at night and imagine going in to the boutique and buying one of my dream bags :biggrin:
    It's silly really...

3. I do this too, as a distraction when I don't feel the best. Thank you!:smile::smile: And it's not silly at all in my opinion.

4. 17 times plus right now ;)

5. Wow! I'm glad I'm not the only one. Thank you!:smile:

6. Everyday lol :smile: I dream of LV

7. Not often, until I'm thinking of buying something. Or if I know I have some $$$ coming soon.

8. every minute of the day when im not thinking about my boyfriend!

9. Everyday when I was pregnant ! Nw I dun feel like getting anything n jus trying to survive the day !

10. I don't, but I know of some people who dream in Monogram. :biggrin:

11. Right now - about 1,000. In a month, hopefully only once a day.

12. every day lol!

13. way too much!! :shame:

14. I do the same thing...and I've been doing it ALOT this week. Not silly at all IMO.

15. Since I know I am set to get a bag with in the next couple weeks I can't stop thinking about it. I even loss sleep last night thinking about going to the boutique.