How many tears must be shed before this ends?

it also bothers me to see fakes! esp when they dont exist !!!!!!! i saw one on blackfriday a GRAPHITE NVRFULL CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nn i saw a few fake gal and fake speedies.... it upsets me a lil and makes me a teeny tiny mad

I JUST DONT GET IT !!!!!!!
LOL!! :lolots: Graphite neverfull??? Wow, that is beyond tacky. At least people who buy fakes should check if they actually exist first.

I was at Target today and saw a woman carrying bag which looked kinda like the mono alma, but with some strong differences. The color of the canvas and vachetta were as expected of an auth LV. but the print on the cavas didn't say LV at all. It had some other print. From a distance it almost looked like an alma, but from 5 ft away, you'd know its not a LV. Also, I wouldn't call it "fake"...coz the bag looks "inspired" by the alma, but certainly NOT the alma! In my opinion, this woman just liked the shape/look of the bag and decided to buy it. I appreciate people like her :smile:

It seems like more and more designers are offering popular styles of bags at different price points. I was lusting after a Trevi PM but couldn't see myself spending that kind of money on a "rotational bag" so I started looking at options. I found that LongChamp, Coach, and Brahmin make similar satchels but with their own unique spin (there may be more too). Personal integrity and preference then plays into account. Those brands range from $350-$800 and a LV replica is only $150. I think if you simply liked the style you would go with a lower end brand, similar style, but if you were only into buying the brand name the replica may be the option...especially for a bag that is rotational.

I decided to get the Brahmin "Louisa" great sale at Nordstroms and got it for $176 and I know I made the right choice. In addition to feeling like I already have "too many LVs":nuts::nuts::nuts:

I also know many wealthy women who buy knock off bags because no one will challenge them and they feel the need to have the latest style. They may wear it to one or two events and then never again and they don't feel they need to have a closet like Kimora Lee to do that..."a disposable bag". They have one or two real classic ones but opt for replicas for the latest thing.

For newbies and those who really are saving up for their ideal bag, sometimes buying a replica is a way to see if they really love it enough to get the real one and they can either decide that the replica was good enough or that they are hooked and ready to get sucked into designer bag heaven!

I don't get why some people get pissed or laughed about Graphite Neverfull. I mean, how could you call it fake when LV didn't even make them yet? Isn't it better when they carry something that LV didn't make yet comparing those Mono or Damier pieces ? :smile:

I agree, this discussion seems to have gotten out of hand. I am absolutely all for everyone stating our opinions and broadening our viewpoints, but it seems like some are getting quite offended and their comments heated. Let's face it, there are better things we could ALL spend our money on. I love designer bags but I also love giving to homeless shelters and relief programs. I'm not going to bash those who have other values/interests than I do (ie, buying fake bags). Most of them don't know what they are and are not "supporting" (child labor, drug trades, etc) and ranting on this forum won't do much to help that since I don't believe the fakes buyers are here (and if they are, we're just making them feel pretty sh*tty about themselves instead of helping them nicely to understand why buying fakes is not the way to go). If any of us have ever bought goods from China, the odds that we too have "supported" child labor are pretty good. I'm not saying it's good, but we should probably look at ourselves before we point our fingers elsewhere. No offense intended, just wanted to say.