How Many Speedys do you own? And what are they?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, everyone, I've been collecting LV for more than 10 yrs now..and believe or not, i just bought my very 1st speedy 2 mths ago. It was a size 25 black epi. Have been wearing it very very very often ever since. I am thinking of getting another speedy, actually i plan to get more than one in d long run..but is that being silly? afterall it's d same design, just in different materials...Just out of curiousity,how many speedys do you own and what are your thoughts of having multiples speedy bags and how many is TOO many? Thanks for your inputs in advance..!

2. Hi there!! Congrats on owning ur first speedy! You know, it definitely won't be ur last either! I owned the mono 25 speedy first and then gave it to my mom-in-law.... Replaced the 25 for the LE Gold Dentelle Speedy 30, I also have the white and black multicolore Speedy's, and just got a LE Watercolore Aquarelle Framed Speedy! I love Speedy's!! Not sure if I'll purchase another speedy but I am happy with what I have right now... Which speedy do you have in mind for your next purchase?:smile:

3. Watercolour 35
    Graffiti speedy fuchsia 30

I sold the Graffiti, because I prefer the Watercolour and for me one speedy is enough :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.