how many speedies is too many?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kah17

O.G.
Mar 4, 2008
i have 2 speedies right now - a monogram & damier azur, both are 25s. I love that size as I've always felt that the 30 was too big on me. I went in to look at the damier speedy 25 last night and the SA was telling me that I should get the 30 as it's the more popular size. And then he told me that having 3 speedies was too many! What do you guys think? I'm small-framed and I think that's why I prefer the 25 size rather than the 30 because it doesnt feel quite so luggage-y. But is three 25s too many? I think I prefer the monogram in a 30 rather than the damier? Help - what should I do?! I want to make my decision before the increase on Thurs. Much appreciated!!!

dcooney4

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I'm thinking about doing the same thing. I have a 25 red Epi speedy and a 25 azur speedy. I'm thinking of going for a 30 in either mono or mini lin. I'm 5'9" and I like the 25 's anyway.

May 12, 2006
I disagree... you can never have too many speedies. I only have two but you will see some of the members on here have 7, 8 or 9+ speedies, and they look great. If you find a bag that suits your needs and you love, why not get one in every color, size, and line that you want!?!?
I say go for what you like... and don't listen to the SA. Go for the Mono Speedy 30 :smile:

princess_eab

LV & BBag obsessed
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
3 Speedys is too many?? I have 5 and I love and use them all! There are people on here with many more than that.... that SA must be crazy.

I have three 25s and two 30s. I think 25 is a more sensible size for many reasons, and if you love that size then get it! Who cares if something is more popular? There are many advantages to both 25 and 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.