How many songs on your IPOD/MP3 ?

1. I love my IPOD, and am always adding songs...now I am almost full! I have the 30 gb, thinking of getting the 60...what do you guys have, how many songs?

30 gb, 6991 songs

2. I rarely add songs on mine :P
    I sometimes delete songs too..like the ones I no longer like. Currently, I have about 550 on my 4GB mini.

3. I had 1,000 on my 20 gig. Then I tried to update it and the thing had a heart attack and I can't get it to do anything. Grrrrr. I hate my ipod.

4. I have 294 songs on my Ipod :biggrin:

5. 135 songs, but i only have the shuffle

6. I had 500+ on my mini but then it died and I got a nano which is CUTE but holds significantly less...right now I think I have around 400ish. My next one (in a year or so) will be larger (with a bigger screen so I can watch TV shows on the go)

7. i have the 15gb ipod, and it's almost full. i can play all the songs in there for 7 days straight.

8. about 2000 on my 30GB. have a ways to go before its full! wish the battery life was longer. now mr. jobs introduces the mini ipod with 24 hour battery life. jerk.

9. 4311 on a 20gb.
    i'm upgrading to a 60 gb soon because i have MUCH more music i need to add!

10. I have a white nano and about 500 songs, i think.

11. I have 1,381 on my 30GB. However about twenty are audiobooks. I messed up when transfering and all my audiobooks wound up in my music section. I have 896 on my ipod mini -- which I use at work.

12. i only buy flash mp3 players... and the capacity on most of them are less than 8gb.

currently, i have about 40 songs on mine... i have plenty of space for more, but i often delete them and put songs i like at the moment. i listen to the same songs over and over and get sick of them after a month or so, and then change music once again. i store all my media files in my external hard drives (over 500gb)... so i'd never need anything more than a 2gb mp3 player (like my iriver clix)

13. 936 on my 20GB

14. I so hear you! And I love the pink!

15. Doesn't it take what seems forever to add them all!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice