How many shoes have you never worn?

These. I have nothing to wear them with and no place to wear them. I bought them because they're cool though.

I was thinking I could wear them if my boyfriend and I went to the mall because he walks real slow compared to me, and those shoes make me walk slower. He thinks they're silly though XD

060807_0943a.jpg
those are really cute. lately i have been buying alot of the platform styles in peep toe, pointy, and round. i have about 10 pairs of shoes i never worn.i bought them because they were really cute and i could'nt leave them behind or they were on sale and it was a deal i could'nt pass up. even if i never wear them they're nice to look at

Geez, where do I begin? I have tons I've never worn - all high-end designer, too. Some, like my beautiful silver python chloe sandals, were 30% off so I bought them, even though they're 1/2 a size too small. I really need to stop doing that!

Only one pair. Dark brown python BCBG stilettos I got about 6-7 years ago from bluefly and they never quite fit right. For some reason I never returned them and never got rid of them. That is so not like me!

I think I've worn everything at least once, but that's the problem...some I've work only ONCE. What a waste! I think it's time to break some of those babies out of their boxes!

lol! oh my if my hubby saw this thread HE would respond! i have a crapload of shoes that i've bought and never worn.. it's crazy, but sometimes i get stuck with wearing a few faves and never change them :smile: i gotta start wearing them tho because everytime i come home with a new pair i get the dreaded "another pair of shoes??" followed by "have you even worn some of the ones still in boxes babe?" hee hee honestly tho, i have at least 20 - 30 that i haven't worn yet!

:yahoo:JunePlum, I'm glad I'm not the only one!! I have 15-20+ pairs of shoes that I have never worn or that I have only worn once.

The shameful truth is, :blush: the majority of this number are sky-high CLs that I have either never worn or only worn once. Don't get me wrong, I love the height, but some days I just don't feel like abusing them (or my feet) on the streets of NY.

As I tell my fiancé whenever he complains that my shoes have overtaken our apartment -- I don't know where they all come from :shrugs: -- I am convinced they just grow legs and surreptitiously follow me home! :ninja:

These. I have nothing to wear them with and no place to wear them. I bought them because they're cool though.

I was thinking I could wear them if my boyfriend and I went to the mall because he walks real slow compared to me, and those shoes make me walk slower. He thinks they're silly though XD

060807_0943a.jpg

Wear them with jeans! They look pretty. If you're brave enough to buy eye catching hot pink shoes, wear them girl! :smile:

I have like 2 pairs I have never worn and a LOT which I have worn just once or twice... I have these snakeskin dolce&gabbana slingbacks with crystals on them.
I just cannot bear ruining the gold sole! Haha, I know this sounds silly, but the shoes look too good to be destroyed...