How many shoes have you never worn?

Faithful

Its still me...
O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
UK
A few - buy them cos they are so pretty and then find i have nothing that goes with them!

swthrt61601

Jan 19, 2007
boston/weston florida
These. I have nothing to wear them with and no place to wear them. I bought them because they're cool though.

I was thinking I could wear them if my boyfriend and I went to the mall because he walks real slow compared to me, and those shoes make me walk slower. He thinks they're silly though XD

those are really cute. lately i have been buying alot of the platform styles in peep toe, pointy, and round. i have about 10 pairs of shoes i never worn.i bought them because they were really cute and i could'nt leave them behind or they were on sale and it was a deal i could'nt pass up. even if i never wear them they're nice to look at

mich327

Oct 7, 2006
...on the loose!
Geez, where do I begin? I have tons I've never worn - all high-end designer, too. Some, like my beautiful silver python chloe sandals, were 30% off so I bought them, even though they're 1/2 a size too small. I really need to stop doing that!

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
Seattle
Only one pair. Dark brown python BCBG stilettos I got about 6-7 years ago from bluefly and they never quite fit right. For some reason I never returned them and never got rid of them. That is so not like me!

yeppun_1

O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
I think I've worn everything at least once, but that's the problem...some I've work only ONCE. What a waste! I think it's time to break some of those babies out of their boxes!

stinam

Mar 21, 2006
New York
lol! oh my if my hubby saw this thread HE would respond! i have a crapload of shoes that i've bought and never worn.. it's crazy, but sometimes i get stuck with wearing a few faves and never change them :smile: i gotta start wearing them tho because everytime i come home with a new pair i get the dreaded "another pair of shoes??" followed by "have you even worn some of the ones still in boxes babe?" hee hee honestly tho, i have at least 20 - 30 that i haven't worn yet!

:yahoo:JunePlum, I'm glad I'm not the only one!! I have 15-20+ pairs of shoes that I have never worn or that I have only worn once.

The shameful truth is, :blush: the majority of this number are sky-high CLs that I have either never worn or only worn once. Don't get me wrong, I love the height, but some days I just don't feel like abusing them (or my feet) on the streets of NY.

As I tell my fiancé whenever he complains that my shoes have overtaken our apartment -- I don't know where they all come from :shrugs: -- I am convinced they just grow legs and surreptitiously follow me home! :ninja:

babypie

Jun 3, 2007
These. I have nothing to wear them with and no place to wear them. I bought them because they're cool though.

I was thinking I could wear them if my boyfriend and I went to the mall because he walks real slow compared to me, and those shoes make me walk slower. He thinks they're silly though XD

Wear them with jeans! They look pretty. If you're brave enough to buy eye catching hot pink shoes, wear them girl! :smile:

gucciabbey

May 15, 2007
Hong Kong
I have like 2 pairs I have never worn and a LOT which I have worn just once or twice... I have these snakeskin dolce&gabbana slingbacks with crystals on them.
I just cannot bear ruining the gold sole! Haha, I know this sounds silly, but the shoes look too good to be destroyed...