How many scarves..........

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
does it take to be satisfied? I don't know what's with me but I constantly see scarves I fall madly in love with....

And now, thanks to Miss Gina_B I need to find that Les Toits de Paris in CREAM!!!! It's not like I don't already HAVE a scarf in cream....I just BOUGHT a scarf in cream........

I can live without this scarf but that's not the point...........it would go perfectly with my one pair of winter white pants I own and my new black velvet jacket......

Please tell me I'm not the only one with scarf issues...........:s

But you wear them so well shopmom!!! How does the one you are searching for look? Any pics? The Year of the Dance scarf you have, I was so close to getting in Vegas but went with the Losange Brown scarf instead =)

ooooooo PEL! What does the Losange scarf look like? I'm not sure I've seen that one....................wait.....don't show me.........I can't take another scarf I just HAVE TO HAVE!!!!

....no.......show me..............really........

I have serious scarf issues!!!:yes: Especially pochettes...I'm going crazy waiting for SF to get some new designs.
I am also dying to get:
les Mustangs in red
Les Toits de Paris in dark blue
and so many others...I don't think I could ever have enough!!! :sweatdrop:
And I am kicking myself for not getting the Cheval Surprise at the NM sale.

I'm slowly getting my feet wet in the scarf arena because I could totally see myself getting out of control with them; H-scarves are so beautiful and totally addicting! Fortunately/unfortunately, I'm not a scarf person in general so the few that will work with my skintone and clothing are the ones I choose; definitely forces me to be a bit more picky (thank goodness!) so I can't go all out.

Nooooooooo, HG! That's incredible.........wow........

....ok......I feel a whole heck of a lot better now.........................

does it take to be satisfied? I don't know what's with me but I constantly see scarves I fall madly in love with....

And now, thanks to Miss Gina_B I need to find that Les Toits de Paris in CREAM!!!! It's not like I don't already HAVE a scarf in cream....I just BOUGHT a scarf in cream........

I can live without this scarf but that's not the point...........it would go perfectly with my one pair of winter white pants I own and my new black velvet jacket......

Please tell me I'm not the only one with scarf issues...........:s

:sneaky: I see my nefarious plan has worked! :devil:

But I have to say the only reason I bought the Danse du Cosmos scarves at all was because of you and the one you posted!! I think it's a nice symbiotic relationship of temptation we've got going here. ;)

I don't think I could ever just stop buying scarves. Think of it this way: while you don't really need them per se, they are utilitarian items, so if you have them, they'll always prove useful, right? That's my bag/clothing/accessories philosophy. :P

[edit] HG, I would LOVE to see that collection!! She must need a card catalog to keep track of them all!!

just think of them as art. It's what they really are anyway- wonderful works of wearable (and thus practical! :idea: ) art. And you can never have too much art- that is a rediculous idea.

Here are a couple pics - just a simple brown scarf! Thanks to SoCal. I never knew H carried these scarves ;)

4cttyeq.jpg

29yqb9u.jpg

Attachments

• losange (1).jpg
    losange (1).jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 33
You'll ALWAYS want another, D. I went through an ENTIRE tape of Dymo Black on Clear last time I labelled them all......THAT'S pretty intense.....

wait until you love a design so much you start collecting all the available colourways....