How many scarves..........

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. does it take to be satisfied? I don't know what's with me but I constantly see scarves I fall madly in love with....

And now, thanks to Miss Gina_B I need to find that Les Toits de Paris in CREAM!!!! It's not like I don't already HAVE a scarf in cream....I just BOUGHT a scarf in cream........

I can live without this scarf but that's not the point...........it would go perfectly with my one pair of winter white pants I own and my new black velvet jacket......

Please tell me I'm not the only one with scarf issues...........:s

2. But you wear them so well shopmom!!! How does the one you are searching for look? Any pics? The Year of the Dance scarf you have, I was so close to getting in Vegas but went with the Losange Brown scarf instead =)

3. ooooooo PEL! What does the Losange scarf look like? I'm not sure I've seen that one....................wait.....don't show me.........I can't take another scarf I just HAVE TO HAVE!!!!

....no.......show me..............really........

4. I have serious scarf issues!!!:yes: Especially pochettes...I'm going crazy waiting for SF to get some new designs.
    I am also dying to get:
    les Mustangs in red
    Les Toits de Paris in dark blue
    and so many others...I don't think I could ever have enough!!! :sweatdrop:
    And I am kicking myself for not getting the Cheval Surprise at the NM sale.

5. I'm slowly getting my feet wet in the scarf arena because I could totally see myself getting out of control with them; H-scarves are so beautiful and totally addicting! Fortunately/unfortunately, I'm not a scarf person in general so the few that will work with my skintone and clothing are the ones I choose; definitely forces me to be a bit more picky (thank goodness!) so I can't go all out.

6. The biggest collection I've ever heard was a woman who owned over 3000 scarves. If you do the math, that's almost $1,000,000.

7. Nooooooooo, HG! That's incredible.........wow........

....ok......I feel a whole heck of a lot better now.........................

8. Would love to see her method of organizing them! YIKES! :wtf:

9. :sneaky: I see my nefarious plan has worked! :devil:

But I have to say the only reason I bought the Danse du Cosmos scarves at all was because of you and the one you posted!! I think it's a nice symbiotic relationship of temptation we've got going here. ;)

I don't think I could ever just stop buying scarves. Think of it this way: while you don't really need them per se, they are utilitarian items, so if you have them, they'll always prove useful, right? That's my bag/clothing/accessories philosophy. :P

[edit] HG, I would LOVE to see that collection!! She must need a card catalog to keep track of them all!!

10. just think of them as art. It's what they really are anyway- wonderful works of wearable (and thus practical! :idea: ) art. And you can never have too much art- that is a rediculous idea.

11. Here are a couple pics - just a simple brown scarf! Thanks to SoCal. I never knew H carried these scarves ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

losange (1).jpg
  12. LOL!!!! GINA- I swear I've got that scarf on the BRAIN!!!!

13. You'll ALWAYS want another, D. I went through an ENTIRE tape of Dymo Black on Clear last time I labelled them all......THAT'S pretty intense.....

wait until you love a design so much you start collecting all the available colourways....

14. I agree with you D, Les toits de Paris in cream is absolutely gorgeous; I wonder if my store has it ??? Would you like me to ask ?!?!:graucho:

15. Whoa, GF!!! I use black on GOLD Dymo tape!!!!