How many Sabrinas are enough?

i have 2...one in cherry leather and the other in camel patent leather...i bought the cobalt patent leather but exchanged it today for the julianne in gray...i think that the sabrina is a perfect bag, but, i do like to change it up a little bit!

0 Sabrinas is enough for me, personally, but I do think multiples are great if you find a bag you love that works for you! For me, that bag is Zoe, but even though we are addicted to different bags, I do understand--and support!--the addiction! :biggrin:

You're lucky to be able to wear Zoe. I tried very hard to have one but every time I try her on, she just doesn't look good on me. :sad:

On New Year's Day, I decided to line up for a sale at a Coach Store. I finally got in and saw a gazillion Zoes on sale. The women in there just snapped them up and I'm still trying them out one by one. Sadly I came out bagless but scored some keyfobs and scarves.

I was looking at the Sabrina for a long time now but didn't really get to appreciate the bag after I bought the small Spectator the other day. I can say I'm hooked but 2 Sabrinas is enough for me. :smile:

I am not sure how many I have (lots)! All are small size
black
berry
steel
cherry
pink
lavender
lavender spectator
blue ikat
amethyst
plum pat.
graphite pat.
met. silver
Ok 12 it is! I'm the sickest!!!!!
I love them though!
2 Zoes
3 Peytons
4 Parker Hippies
1 Julianne
2 HS totes
2 HS conv.
2 parker shoulder bags
That's all I can think of off the top of my head!

So I'm just not a good one to ask how many is enough??!!! May 17??? LMAO

ALL HAIL THE SABRINA QUEEN !!
:queen::dothewave:

I have 0 Sabrinas. I just never found an attraction for them.

I do have 5 Zoes though.

I think if you find a style you love, enjoy it all for all its worth. [Pssst! As long as there is no huge credit card debt accruing.] Coach has been really good at making lots of colours for styles that are hot sellers that most Coachies adore. :tender:

Last edited:
Sabrina's already showing at my local outlet in different colors and sizes but I could never get myself to buy one. I own 0. I love the look of the bag in other people but it's just not for me. On the other hand I love Zoe. I currently own 9 zoe's. To the OP, if you love the style buy it in multiples. There is nothing wrong with that.