How many Sabrinas are enough?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies I was just wondering do you think 5 Sabrinas are enough? I started with one I bought for an awesome price on ebay when they first came out. I got a large khaki op art nwt for just under $200 dollars. Then I saw one at Macy's a white op art for 50% off. I just bought another from ebay a dark brown op art small size for $120.

:graucho: Then to top it all off I just ordered a large cobalt sabrina and a dark purple op art from Macy's but they were full price. I think I am obessed does anyone else have more than two sabrinas?

2. I have eight. I think it is an addiction! I finally feel like I have enough now though.

3. Glad to hear I am not the only one.

4. I have three. I want one more, but that's not to say I'd turn down others if the price was right or if a new color I want comes out. :P

5. I have 2 and that's enough for me (actually it's probably one too many for me, but anyways...). I have the metallic and the gray leather bags. The metallic b/c I am in love w/ the leather and the gray for use in the summer. But I also have a leather pearl Carly that I've been using lately and it's a fantastic bag...so I haven't put either Sab into full rotation yet. :smile:

6. i have 0 sabrinas but i have 8 peytons and 4 xl zoes... only you can figure out if you have the space, budget and desire for multiples

(but i highly encourage it if you love the bag!)

7. Johnnie can you do a picture of the Zoes like you did with the Peytons?

8. I just bought my first and doubt I will buy another. However I do have other bags that I would love multiples of so I understand!

9. Initially Sabrina didn't appeal to me. Then I tried one and went back for more! :yahoo: I love style and the colors that they produced in this bag. I really like that I can use it with the shoulder strap if I want to. I will definitely purchase this style again.:graucho:

10. I can see how Sabrina can get addictive. It's a classic style :smile: If you love it why not collect it anyway? Also you can have a few to throw around and a few to baby and show off for special occasions.

11. I have 3 - a black leather with gold hardware, melon op art, and grey opart.. and I still want AT LEAST one more..........(leather amethyst) :smile:

12. I have no Sabrina bags because I prefer handsfree shoulder bags. But I think I will take another look at the Sabrina shoulder strap option IRL.

13. You can never have too many Sabrinas!!

14. I have 5 sabrinas, along with a boatload of other purses. I love them all, but I fear that I won't be able to use them all like they deserve. 5 is more than plenty for me.

15. 0 Sabrinas is enough for me, personally, but I do think multiples are great if you find a bag you love that works for you! For me, that bag is Zoe, but even though we are addicted to different bags, I do understand--and support!--the addiction! :biggrin: