How many piercings ...

koukanamiya

It is what it is
May 25, 2006
Do you ladies have?

Just curious, since I found getting piercings to be very cathartic. Currently I have two on my right ear and three on my left ear. I'm thinking of getting one more on the left (at the top) and one more on the right next year or so.

After that ... I am out of ideas. My SO doesn't like it, he said it makes me appear "unstable" :confused1: and that my ears are going to start looking like swiss cheese... To me, it's just my little way of rebelling (I'm a late bloomer).

i have my ears pierced... on hole per ear. i've considered getting more piercings in my ears, just never got around to doing so. perhaps this is TMI, but i also got my left nipple pierced two years ago. it was a spur of the moment thing... when i told my friends, they were really surprised since it doesn't seem "characteristic" of me.

but that's it! no more for awhile.

Hmm... at one point I had a total of 5 piercings in my left ear, 3 on the right - but closed a few. I've also had my tongue done twice - leaving me currently with two on each ear lobe, one in left top cartalidge (sp?), 1 small diamond stud in right nostrol, tongue ring.

i used to have three holes in each lobe, two upper cartelidge in my left ear, and my right eyebrow. i've let all but the lowest earlobe piercing close. easier to match earrings that way. i probably won't get anymore. not the look i'm going for.