how many pieces of jewelry do you wear at a time?

wintersong

O.G.
Apr 3, 2011
i'm just curious hehe! i've always loved the stacking look on other girls, but i can't deal with it on myself! i love jewelry, hehe, but i always tend to wear only 1-2 pieces at a time, which everyone i know finds odd lol. anyone else like this? or do more of you ladies tend to rock a lot of pieces at once?

I can go from 0 to maybe 5 pieces at one go depending on how I am feeling. The funny thing is that I keep seeing these wonder arm stacks on instagram but when I leave the house with a healthy dose of arm candy, I seem to be the only one with wrist all dressed up.

I don't stack my bracelets as much as I used to. When I stacked them up, I don't think any individual piece was noticeable however nice it might be. I'm now a convert to less-is-more.

Nowadays I wear 2 bracelets on my right wrist, my watch and one bracelet on my left; a ring on each hand; basic stud earrings and one necklace. Sometimes I layer a delicate 16" necklace with a longer pendant, but in that case I will ditch one bracelet or ring so it's not too much.

I realise this is not minimalist by most standards, LOL, but it's restraint for me !

I don't stack my bracelets as much as I used to. When I stacked them up, I don't think any individual piece was noticeable however nice it might be. I'm now a convert to less-is-more.

Nowadays I wear 2 bracelets on my right wrist, my watch and one bracelet on my left; a ring on each hand; basic stud earrings and one necklace. Sometimes I layer a delicate 16" necklace with a longer pendant, but in that case I will ditch one bracelet or ring so it's not too much.

I realise this is not minimalist by most standards, LOL, but it's restraint for me !

Sounds fine by me .
Less is not necessarily more depending on personal choice .
I can go from very little e-ring and watch to alot depending on mood and I would say do the same .
Jewellery is worn for pleasure so wear what makes you happy ,
I wear what I like when I like .:biggrin::

Really interesting thread. I always wear my wedding, engagement ring and watch on my left hand. Eternity ring on my right hand and diamond stud earrings. I then layer according to my mood. Recently my children bought me a bracelet which I have not yet taken off. So I would also say 5-6 pieces.

My staples are my wedding rings and watch on my left hand/wrist and a pair of earrings - normally diamond studs. I also normally wear my Love on my right wrist and a ring on my right hand. Occasionally I stack the Love with another bracelet but I tend to prefer the look of one bracelet on its own. I also add a necklace sometimes, so 5-6 items in total but sometimes 7 if I want to stack two bracelets or two necklaces together (never both at the same time as for me this would be too much).