how many pieces of jewelry do you wear at a time?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 7 : Pendant, bracelet, watch, 2 rings stacked on each 4th finger.

2. I always wear a diamond ring; either my real e-ring or a diamond stand in.

I have three ear piercings in each ear with a diamond stud in each that I always wear. I like to play with earrings so I switch the main diamond out for either pearls or fashion earrings.

I wear my gold bangles everyday and now mix them with fake gold bangles.

If I'm in the mood or wearing something with a boat neck I will put on a necklace.

Sometimes a cocktail ring, either real gemstone or vintage costume.

3. Always earrings, necklace, bracelet/s

Not always my rings. esp if its hot..

4. I have 2 sets of piercings in my ear. I wear a 0.1ct diamond all the time and change the earring in the main hole often ( the 0.1ct earring is pretty small, but my husband told me that the first time he noticed my earrings he was a bit scared...he's such an old-fashioned guy.....how can you be scared of such a small earring???)
    I wear my 'thali' which is a Hindu marriage locket on a chain all the time.
    My love cuff.
    My watch and ring (either 1 on my 3rd finger or a stack of 3 on my 4th).
    So, that make it - 6 to 9 pieces of jewelry

5. 1 pair of earrings, a necklace, a ring in each hand and a dainty bracelet.

So 5.

6. 4 bracelets and a watch on my left wrist, one on my right wrist, two rings on each hand, a necklace and earrings. So 10. My brother once told me that I was way too sparkly and might need to tone down but I love jewelry too much.

7. i try not to wear more than 3 pieces. but with that being said, my love is permanently on my left wrist, so... does it count? it depends.
    i think what amount of jewelry i wear depends on what i am doing that day. i would say 3 is my average though...

8. I may be wearing quite a lot:smile: e-ring and band on left hand. 2 rings on my right, 3 bracelets, 2 necklaces, earrings.

9. I think,keep simple is the best way to expose our beauty..i always like to stay simple as like you.so you can follow ur own fashion to use less jewelries.

10. Usually 1 or 2 pieces such as a necklace and earrings along with a watch. If I wear any more than that I feel like it's "weighing" me down if that makes sense. I envy people who don't get bothered by stacking bracelets and layering jewelry!

11. I think,Being simple is the best way to expose our beauty..I always like to stay simple .So you can follow your own fashion to use less jewelries.

12. Always earrings, I feel weird if I don't have earrings on :biggrin: also at least one ring and a watch

13. I wear earrings, a necklace, three rings, a bracelet and a watch.

14. I wear my wedding/anniversary rings on my left hand, one gold ring on my right hand, a bracelet on my left wrist, one pair of earrings (usually just diamond studs) and often one shorter necklace and one long necklace. So I guess that's 6. I do have additional holes in my ears, but I haven't worn earrings in them for years. And while I love bracelets and sometimes wear more than one at a time, I rarely wear a watch because I find them annoying.

15. I learnt somewhere that on a lady, no more than five accessories, so for jewelry maybe no more than four?