How many pieces of jewelry do you own?

1. Count it up if you dare... LOL. :wtf:

I have...

5 watches

9 rings, including engagement/wedding

12 bracelets

47 necklaces

65 pairs of earrings!

Kind of crazy, but I love jewelry :love: and most of it was gifts really; I never bought myself any jewelry until this past year or so! :shrugs:

2. A woman just bought two watches from me and said that she has over 50 watches!!! I thought it was great. I have a few, but nowhere near that many.

I have quite a few pairs of earrings that I wear...not 65 though. :smile: I do have more than 100 that are available for sale! hee hee but I don't have them all posted.

I'm guessing I have around 20 necklaces, 15-20 bracelets, and three or four watches.

3. Are we speaking real jewels or fun jewelry, as well???? Real jewelry, not so...much...maybe 10 rings, 4 necklaces, and a couple of bracelets. Fun jewelry...I have a bunch of. But no watches...I don't wear one!

4. Wow...65 pais of earrings! The only jewelry I wear are earrings and I own 8 pairs.

5. I'm definitely including fun jewelry! :yes:

6. I used to own A LOT more in my 20s and early 30s, but then I decided to get rid of much of the "fun" jewelry and stuff I wasn't wearing, and I kept the better pieces.

Now I have about 20 pieces of David Yurman that I wear constantly. (I probably have about 20-30 other assorted pieces of Penny Preville, Tiffany, John Hardy, Lois Hill, Konstantino Treasures, etc....plus my Michele watch.)

7. I'm wildly jealous that you own 20 pieces of David Yurman! I love his stuff... but definitely do not have the means to accumulate that much of it yet. I'm also only 26 though. :smile:

I did clean out a lot of "fun" jewelry that was really cheap looking that I wore in college... but I still have my slightly better "fun" jewelry. I have a lot of really cool Monet stuff that I got for free because my mom works with someone who sells it! :yahoo:

8. Don't worry girlfriend, you'll get there! I've got a few years on you. (Just turned 40 ***gasp*** :sad: ) I started out when I was younger with costume/fun jewelry, then I was really into Tiffany sterling for a while, then I moved on from there...Happy collecting!!! I've read about women who have something like 40, 50, 60 pieces of Yurman!

9. Wow.. I didn't realize how much I had until I counted it!

Necklaces: 74
    Bracelets: 71
    Earrings: 69
    Rings: 16
    Watches: 6

10. for fine jewelry, i have 3 rings, 2 earrings, 5 necklaces, 1 watch.
    for costume jewelry, i have 1 ring and way too many earrings/necklaces to count, 1 watch.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice