How Many Pieces In Your Collection So Far?

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
I am on a permament ban.....I have perfected my bag collection and will not be adding another one untill one needs replacement...

So was wondering...how many pieces do you ladies have? I do feel that for me 11 is more than enough and I am very happy with this limit...how about you gals? I know that more is merrier but there is a limit....no? :sweatdrop:

i actually.. just did an "inventory" like count earlier this evening.. and i'm counting everything that will soon be in my possession within the next 30-45 days.. and it's about 9-10 pieces. i say 9-10 because there may be one thing that i might not get instead. i'm stopping soon and putting myself on a ban as I will be saving for a car instead. that should be enough LV (daily bags/accessories and luggage) until I'm 30 (currently 22)... so i will be on an 8 year ban after i get my final piece which should be the amazone or excursion.

Haha frozen, that's very ambitious of you! I am 22 as well and the longest ban I could even fathom for myself is 8 MONTHS. LV is just too good at creating new lines that make you fall in love. But if you can really be that strong you're my role model!

Haha frozen, that's very ambitious of you! I am 22 as well and the longest ban I could even fathom for myself is 8 MONTHS. LV is just too good at creating new lines that make you fall in love. But if you can really be that strong you're my role model!

lol i know 8 years is a long time. it may be less.. like 5 years. i just *HATE* my car so much that i really NEED a new (new or used) one to replace it.. after all, we should love everything we have.. otherwise, why have it at all? just like LV.. if i were to hate a piece, i'd sell it asap and get something else that i love instead. :smile: cars are however.. a bit more expensive. lol. so i need to save up after i get my final piece so that i can put like 75-80% down and after the car is paid off.. then of course back to LV I go! haha.

I am around 20-ish...I think around 15 bags and the rest are accessories. I'm not done...I don't think I have a magic number...but I think I'll just know when I feel full and content.

I used to be around 10 (and I say that because I will share, sometimes)...and then I dropped down to 5. I never had a big collection to begin with...then again, I do buy other bags for my mom so that cuts it down big time. I still want a ton of other stuff, though! But I think 5 will be my magic number (at least, for now).