How many PF ladies buy matching wallets for their Birkins/Kellys?

Sep 7, 2006
So I am still bleeding from my unexpected purchase :shame: But I was thinking of what I should invest my money in next.. not too sure when that will be though lolz :sweatdrop:

What did you ladies do after your first Kelly/Birkin? A matching wallet for them? Or save the money aside for another Kelly/Birkin to accompany the new purchase? :P

Share your experiences please! :cutesy:

I went from getting a Birkin to saving up for a Kelly. Now I have been amasing accesories like scarves, shawls, bracelets, etc. I am thinking about a wallet next but may just want another Birkin and or Kelly.

ALthough I don't yet have a kelly or birkin (still dreaming of the day) I did get an Evelyne. I am a traditional girl at heart and I LOVE the look of a coordinating wallet...not necessarily matching. I like to mix and match leathers and colors. Maybe a wallet in a different color and leather to add color and texture to your bag.

Mine are not matching but they are tonal.....I have a rouge H Box Bern, Noisette Chevre Globetrotter and Gold Chevre Karo. And they all seem to work fine in all my neutral color bags! I love it!!!!!

In the space of a couple of days bought a kelly and (probably on the 'high' of that kelly, then picked up) a rose shocking bearn and an etoupe / rose shocking agenda, and have since added to that a rose shocking karo. The accessories don't match any of my bags, but I like the fact that they match each other quite nicely (I don't have anything against the matchy-matchiness of it all). They work well together as a set in whatever bag I'm carrying.

Mine do not match exact color per-say, but I bought several hermes wallets to go with the tones with the different bags. I do not like mixing designers. when using hermes...it is all hermes, on rare occasions if I were to use Chanel, I would use a Chanel wallet...

In the space of a couple of days bought a kelly and (probably on the 'high' of that kelly, then picked up) a rose shocking bearn and an etoupe / rose shocking agenda, and have since added to that a rose shocking karo. The accessories don't match any of my bags, but I like the fact that they match each other quite nicely (I don't have anything against the matchy-matchiness of it all). They work well together as a set in whatever bag I'm carrying.

Did I even mention how much I DROOL over these accessories, Gina?????? Omg, they are so beautiful! I never see these colors in SF.....very, very, very rarely.

Did I even mention how much I DROOL over these accessories, Gina?????? Omg, they are so beautiful! I never see these colors in SF.....very, very, very rarely.

Really, D? That's interesting. I'd have thought sunny California would be the perfect place for rose shocking. :smile:

I think there was once a rose shocking chevre plume or bolide at SF, but maybe that was only for a blip and then someone snapped it up!

^gina, your accessories sound gorgeous:heart: .....I would love a rose shocking bearn!

I also have accessories that contrast a bit with my bags. I have a violet bearn and an orange karo.

LOL...my brighton blue chevre wallet is still in the box...it is one of my Christmas gifts...it will be joining my black birkin on 12/25... Also have a black globetrotter...will see what LV brings...