How many perfumes do you have?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have two , one was gifted by my lovely sister, a little Chloe travel size perfume. Another one is Crabtree and Evelyn evening rose perfume. I love it.

I am a weirdo I love wearing perfume once in a while to sleep.

dotty8 likes this.
  2. I have 5 full bottles and a drawer full of samples. I will try not to buy more until I use up most of my 5 full bottles.

And you're not a weirdo TheMrsKwok. I love wearing perfume to sleep. It calms me!

3. 2. Agent provocateur and another I was gifted for Xmas. The name escapes me.

4. i have about 200 bottles, 2/3 of them are 100ml, 50+ are 50ml or 30 ml. i just like perfume~~~~

5. I have 29 bottles and I feel very guilty about yet satisfied by them. :P

6. I seriously have about 30 bottles in my dresser now. And I swear to you I only purchased about 2 of them. The rest are gifts!!! Many people give me perfume for various ocassions and I would be too embarrassed to regift so I use them all. Sometimes I use them as air fresheners in the car and rooms (yes even the Chanel ones!) because I just want them to finish already so I can buy what I REALLY want haha.

Sheikha Latifa likes this.
  7. I hate when people give me perfumes. Unless these are from close friends who know my taste and what my next obsession is going to be. All my 100+ bottles were bought by myself. And even some of those I am using as room fresheners - these are blind buys and mass market like modern Opium or No5 which I bought out of good memories and which proved to be just a disappointment

8. I only have 2. I have worn Chanel #5 almost exclusively since I was 16 and my mother gave me a bottle. Since I am in my late 50's that shows how much I love the scent. The other is a bottle of Jimmy Choo I bought on a whim but it is really too strong so there it sits ��

dotty8 likes this.
  9. :smile:
    [GALLERY=media, 1295]perfume shelf by Lajka posted Nov 27, 2016 at 1:18 PM[/GALLERY]

10. Beautiful collection. I have a large one too, but am TRYING to cut back.

11. I cannot see! Can you please post again?

12. I am TRYING too...... ;) :biggrin:

beekmanhill likes this.
  13. Dear, if you have problém with displaying, could you see it in my personal gallery. :smile:

14. Too many as I have duplicates that I purchase when I travel to have back stock..

Sheikha Latifa likes this.
  15. Same thing here. Also, I have at least 20 unopened bottles. I just cannot miss collectibles and limited editions! Especially Guerlains, although I know they are all pretty much the same concoction :smile: