How many perfumes do you have?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have 30 and I think it's too many. I have a few I am thinking about giving away just because I don't use them and I would feel better have 25 instead of 30.

2. I own just over 100, including about 20 vintages. Restricted myself to the only-if-I-really-really-really-love-it and limited editions policy now

3. OMG for how many people own!! I have 6! That is a lot for me as most overpower me and make me feel nauseous

4. i only have 4...lol and i think that is too many!

5. I have 10 (2 of which I use as room/air fresheners because I don't enjoy the scents :P), which feels like too many.

6. I only ever have one at a time! I feel like I don't belong here:P I used to own maybe three at most, but now I just stick to one.

7. Hmm...maybe about four full-size bottles, a dozen coffrets, fifty or so other purse-size sprays, and a drawer of samples.

8. I just have one favorite, and of that perfume I have about 5-6 versions (different sizes for travel, etc.)

9. +1..ur not the only one. I can only have one at a time only bc of my OCD and dont like clutter

10. I currently have six different ones but only wear one or two of them daily.

11. I have eight different perfumes. Half of them are spring/summer fragrances and half are fall/winter ones. I feel like eight is too many; I would rather just have one "signature" scent. However, I have had a hard time finding just one that fits every season and occasion! I'll probably get rid of a few because I'm obsessive-compulsive about organization and having too much of anything starts to feel overwhelming!

dotty8 likes this.
  12. I have 3 full size bottles, but two of those were gifted. The rest are gifted minis & samples.
    I really hate clutter too, can't imagine owning 100... I wouldn't be able to go through that many in a lifetime.

13. I have around 70 now and would like to downsize. The majority never gets worn, but then again I want to have them for one of these days per year that I do want to smell them lol

14. I did always feel that way, but over the last two years, I have sold or given away many of my fragrances.

Niche fragrances sell well on eBay.

15. Thanks for your input, I might do that as well at some point.