How many perfumes do you have?

Not too many these days, but I plan on changinging that:

Chanel - Coco Madamoiselle EDP
Valentino - Valentina Assoluto EDP Intense
Bluemarine - Bellissima EDP
Carolina Herrera - 212 Sexy EDP
Les Parfums De Rosine - Rose D'Ete EDP
The Body Shop - White Musk oil

The Body Shop fragrance is very cheap, but I've loved it since I was about 14. I love that you can add a few drops of it to your bath for a nice fragrant, moisturizing bath.

Quelques fleurs violettes
Quelques fleurs l'original
Creed fantasia de fleurs
Creed love in white
Creed love in black
Fragonard 2012 collection violettes
Fragonard 2014 collection jasmin

Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche
Dior J'Adore
Thierry Mugler Alien
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Rollerball Set (I'm SO tempted to buy the full size)

I usually only wear a spritz or two of perfume every day, so I just can't justify buying more fragrances, but the urge though...

How do you ladies do it? I have never been through an entire bottle of fragrance yet, and it's been 3 years since I started wearing perfumes.

My perfume and body sprays are on the left, my boyfriends are on the right. Hoping to treat myself to a new perfume when I go on holiday next month 😊

Attachments

• 1430290065213.jpg
    1430290065213.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 275
These are some of my perfume oils. I'll add a picture of my perfume cabinet after I re-organize it a bit...

b6574e7e-f772-4135-bd71-dfbf698522aa_zpsb1w3qqqf.jpg

These are some of my perfume oils. I'll add a picture of my perfume cabinet after I re-organize it a bit...

b6574e7e-f772-4135-bd71-dfbf698522aa_zpsb1w3qqqf.jpg

Oh, beautiful collection. Do you wear the oils by themselves, or do you mix them?

Thank you! Mostly I wear each one solo. There are times when two or three combine aromatically in creating unique and dynamic scents and sillage. In these circumstances, I don't mix them per se, however I do layer two or three by stroking the oils lightly through my hair, or side-by-side on my skin, or - on the rare occasion - one over the other. I'm too afraid I'd ruin a few bottles if I actually mixed the oils themselves together. That almost always never works out. It's how perfumes blend in the surrounding atmosphere that counts. That is where the magic truly happens. ;)

Thank you! Mostly I wear each one solo. There are times when two or three combine aromatically in creating unique and dynamic scents and sillage. In these circumstances, I don't mix them per se, however I do layer two or three by stroking the oils lightly through my hair, or side-by-side on my skin, or - on the rare occasion - one over the other. I'm too afraid I'd ruin a few bottles if I actually mixed the oils themselves together. That almost always never works out. It's how perfumes blend in the surrounding atmosphere that counts. That is where the magic truly happens. ;)

How exciting. How wonderful to have all those choices. I own many fragrances but no oils. I'm sure they are available here somewhere, but I've not seen them. It would be another slippery slope for me.