How many people would want to see a Kate Spade forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id love one too. I have the kate spade Sam bag and I have a kate spade planner. I mean its italian leather and real nice. I love it. I dont really qualify it as a starter brand I believe she is more the simple but classy brand.

I love her stuff.

I think Kate Spade is kinda played out. Don't get me wrong - very very pretty bags, but there's not a lot of buzz around them. You just don't see very many postings surrounding this brand, unlike the amount of postings about Kooba, Botkier, Bulga, Anna Corinna, Gustto, Hayden Harnett - I think all these brands might probably take precedence. Sorry! :smile:

I would love to see a Kate Spade forum. I've been a fan of her bags for a long time, even though I can afford more expensive brands. I don't feel like I have to spend more money just because I can. For me, it's about what I like, not what I think will impress someone because of a name or cost. I think there is less buzz about Kate Spade because she tends to the classic (isn't trendy), and has a quiet following of people who like her taste.

I like KS too, but I don't think many people will talk about them. There's not so many threads about them. I noticed that any time a brand got lots of threads, it got its own subforum. So if you love it, start a conversation about it and if lots of people participate, maybe there'd be a forum.

I'd also like to see a Kate Spade forum. She is very classic, but the details - really weatherproof leather, gold-plated hardware, unique clasps - to me signify a high-quality bag designer.

Hi, :smile: I am looking for information, as I am "Christmas shopping", for my two granddaughters. They love Coach purses and other similar purses.. I think I read, K.S. cost about the same as a Coach purse? They own several, and are always looking for new purses. I am very new to this, exactly how do I find K.S. purses?? This is the first time I have been on this site. :biggrin: Thanks, maryann021

Status
Not open for further replies.