How many people like the Gabrielle flap?

ipurse

Apr 22, 2007
I don't see a whole lots of discussion about this bag but I really like the look of it. Is Gabrielle flap is the official name of this bag? Does anyone have it? What is the length of the chain? Thanks.

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 5,256
I like this flap apart from the beige chain. I'd prefer it if the leather in the chain matched the rest of the bag, but then I've only seen photos of this purse.

I agree with that. I am looking at the yellow or brown one. Not sure if the color of the chain and the bag match. It's hard to find the info on this purse.

I love the contrasting beige leather strap. I also like that the gold hardware is not very harsh its more of a matte aged gold. The beige gives the bag more of an edge, makes it more modern. It looks like a vintage bag with a fresher, younger and more contemporary feel. If the strap was the same color it would be "just another black bag" by any designer and not Chanel.

first time i saw it.. i dun really like it.. but the more i look at it, the more i like it.. there is somethg about the bag... it look like vintage pieces but it's not... yet, if classic flap, a mile away people knw tht you are carrying a chanel bag.. but this bag, make people wonder wht bag are you carrying... they have it in yellow, red and black

I'm in dilema now... tot either to get this bag in red or chanel3 red... still can't decide...

Saw this one in person and it's actually really great, I think it's a fresh look and love even the stitching.
I think this is one to see in person rather than in photos to really like it