How many people like the Gabrielle flap?

I love the unique beauty of this flap. This looks really pretty in the red & the beige/yellow colors.
I like seeing a flap that does not have the usual diamond quilts.

Modeling pics of the flap as requested. It has double strap and can be worn crossbody.

Attachments

• IMG_1844.jpg
    IMG_1844.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 563
  • IMG_1845.jpg
    IMG_1845.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 554
  • IMG_1846.jpg
    IMG_1846.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 548
  • IMG_1847.jpg
    IMG_1847.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 562
  • IMG_1851.jpg
    IMG_1851.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 565
I don't see a whole lots of discussion about this bag but I really like the look of it. Is Gabrielle flap is the official name of this bag? Does anyone have it? What is the length of the chain? Thanks.

attachment.php

I have loved this bag since I saw it in real life.
I have a jumbo at the moment and would love to add the gabrielle flap as a "small flap" to my collection.
I love the pattern, black lambskin and really into the beige/gold chain. I love the lock and how it looks different to the mademoiselle, however resembles the same.
The yellow is very "mustard" looking to me and the red is a beautiful deep colour. Black is still my fave.

Thank you so much for sharing this!!

FYI it retails for $3000 flat in AUS.

I saw this in the flap and tote version and love both. I wasn't paying too much attention to the bag initially but it grew on me. The beige leather is sooo sumptuous. It goes best imo with the beige chain. Azteca, your modeling pics just reaffirmed how much I like this bag! :love: