how many people have the...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. how many people have the pouchette extender...I want one they look soo nice on the pouchette......x-mas list request...

2. Yeah I have it..they recommended buying it when I got my very first piece, which was the mono pochette. I'm glad I got it, now I need a couple more so I don't have to keep switching it from pochette to pochette..

3. I have one and I love it, I wouldn't use my pochettes without it... they wouldn't fit over my chubby arms(comfortably). :lol:

4. I have one too, I think it is so much better with!

5. I have one too. I think it makes the pochette so much more comfortable to wear. It's nice that it's not right in your armpit!!

6. i have one, but i use it as a key chain. it really comes in handy! it clips on to the d ring in my purses, on to the stroller, etc. i highly rec. getting one!

7. I have it and it's great. The price is not too bad. Get it before the price increase...

8. I have one too! You definitely need it if you have a pochette. The brass is so shiny that it makes the bag looks even better :smile:

9. I agree that it is an essential especially if you have a pouchette!!!

10. I have one two and switch between my Perfo Pochette and Navona. It makes each more comfy for me to carry.

11. I have a few. They're great for pochettes!

12. Does anyone have a photo of the extender on the pochette?

13. An excellent buy! Multi-purpose - I keep it on my Monogram Pochette Accessoires all the time but it can also be used as a key chain. Love it! An LV staple IMO!

14. I am DYING for one... they look so nice on pochettes, one came with a fake cherry blossom that I bought and returned, but it just made me want the extender so bad. It gives the pochette a sophisticated tough girl look... IMO

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice