How many people do you have to buy for this Christmas?

ashlend

Sep 9, 2006
I have

My husband
my brother
my parents
my father's wife
my uncle
3 people at work
My MIL, FIL and BIL (husband takes care of this, but I'd like to get them cards or something small just from me also)

Plus I do stockings for my mom and husband, and my husband and father's wife both have birthdays very close to Christmas so I get separate gifts for those. :wtf:

I'm sure some of you have a lot more than that though!

*sighs* too many. I don't mind the kiddies, but EVERYONE in DH's family, like come-on, we're grown-ups. I have suggested kris kringle many times, they don't bite. So whatever, it's not my family. I just go out and spend, and if DH doesn't like it, HE can take it up w/ them. Frig.

And you reminded me about the stockings... damn! I always forget that! Thx.

AND there are about 5 peopel w/ birthdays w/in days of Christmas. It never ends....

Fa lalalalalala

Mom
Dad
Brother
Fiance
His mom, brother, sister and her husband (fiance will buy most)
His grandmothers and grandfather
Small gifts for my six closest friends at Christmas Girls Lunch
My boss, his wife
Three of my closer co-workers who I do Christmas dinner
Two of my close friend's husbands, normally sports related gifts and small
My AA and client service rep

Geez, I hope I remembered them all! I am almost done X-mas shopping!

oh dear.. loads..

-my parents will get a joint gift, i'm painting something for them
-two brothers, they get nearly identical gifts
-my two favourite cousins.. but they're brother and sister and they have another brother so it would be mean not to get him anything since we're spending christmas together so... that's another one.
-and another cousin
-and at leat four friends..

and i must have forgotten some there.. christmas is expensive :wtf:

This year I need to buy all the presents for my family and my fiancees family. But we have been shopping together b/c they are all from both of us.

Mom and stepdad
Dad and stepmom
4 brothers
2 sisters-in-law
1 brother-in-law
2 nephews
1 niece
2 birthday gifts (dad and one of my nephews have their birthday on x-mas)
Mother-in-law
father-in-law
husband
3 kids

And I think I am almost done!! Yay!!

Just the kids...hopefully the dh will do what he did for everyone last year again. He decided to charter a bus and take everyone to AC for the day. Knocked out a lot of Christmas shopping. Got to spend some time with everyone. And everyone had a good time. Would it be terrible to do that again?