How many pairs of shoes?

1. I'm sure there is a thread elsewhere addressing this, but I bring this up because this weekend, I took photos of all my shoes and put their pictures on their shoe boxes and the clear plastic boxes from The Container Store. (Yes, I was obsessive-compulsive this weekend).

I counted 93 pairs of shoes and that doesn't include the 10 pair I gave away to my BFF and the 20 pair I gave to her a month ago.

I know that is a mere number compared to many of you, but are we all like this? The sheer number is difficult to comprehend but I really can't see parting with any of them. :hysteric:

2. ooh..I wouldnt dare count mine..PHH would be like...I TOLD YOU SO..YOU HAVE A SHOE AND A HANDBAG PROBLEM!!!!!!!!..ROFLMAO!

3. I believe I have around 70 here. I leave extra pairs at my bf's place so I don't have to pack them whenever I go see him. I have 5 pairs at his place so around 70.

4. I've never counted them but I'm sure it's over 40. :X

5. I never had counted either, but I figured since they were all organized, I would count. It was kind of sad. I knew I would never have more than Jill but I was wondering if anyone else was as warped as I was? And, I still think I need a few more. ~sigh~

6. Wow, all of you have a lot of shoes! I have about 25-and that includes my dance shoes. :biggrin:

7. so not know exactly but in between 200 to 400 :shame: :shrugs:

8. wow coachwife that is a lot of shoes:wtf: .

I moved last summer and also began to organize my shoes so I counted too. As of June 2005 I owned 143 pairs of shoes with quite a few of them BNIB. FRom June 2005 to now I'd say I bought another 30 pairs of shoes and about 15 pairs of sneakers (I collect NIKE air max 95).

For whatever reason DH dares not comment prolly cuz he's a shoe fiend as well. I'm in desperate need of rehab:crybaby: . When I give them away my lil sister gets them. She hasn't bought a pair of shoes in 3 years lol

9. The last time I organized it was at approximately 500 pr (including flip flops & sneakers.) I am now in process of photographing them all in order to keep them organized (and MAYBE limit ANY NEW aquisitions.)

10. Thanks for all your comments. Now, when PHH complains, I can throw up some larger numbers in which to compare. :smile:

11. Not as many as I used to have.:sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice