How many pairs of jeans do you have?

Megs said:
I don't know if this is bad, but in the last 2 months I have bought Yanuk, 575, AG, Rock and Republic, Chip and Pepper, Stich's, Joe's, the coolest over the top Antik's, Juicy, Tavernity So, and True Religion... and I think that is all. So about 11 pair in 2 months... It add's up quite nicely!

Nicely done Meg!! You have me beat, I've gotten 8 pairs since Jan. :weird:

i have around 25 pairs of 7's, 6 pairs of chloe's, 2 chip and pepper, 8 kasil, 4 tsubi, 4 true religion, 3 sass and bide, 1 lacoste, 3 hudson, 1 miss sixity, and 2 citizens...I am thinking of getting into rock and republic...I am constantly switching them up and reselling on ebay too...I just get so bored with some of them...But yes, I'm def. a des. denim whore.

I have been indulging in jeans lately like it is my job... I just love them! I really want to fix my camera and take pics for you all (where is Vlad when I realllllyyyy need him?!)

I think I have 2 pairs of jeans that fit me now as I've lost weight. One pair of silvers to fit my big o' booty and a pair of Miss Sixty that are the best jeans I have ever owned!! And I mean that. They are so flattering. And they don't have that gawd awful elastic sh*t in them so I can break them in. And they still keep their shape. I haven't washed these jeans in a while (I have an organic thing about jeans, good jeans should rarely need washing).

I mainly wear trousers or skirts. When I wear jeans I feel like a bum. I have a hard time even wearing them to class. Heh.