How many packets of sugar and creamer in YOUR coffee?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. When you get a mug of black coffee, how many sugar packets and creamers do you pour inside?

2. For a regular mug, around 10 ounces, I add a healthy amount of sugar, maybe 4-5 packets and I use flavored creamer.

It is very sweet but the only way I can drink coffee :smile:

3. zero! I like my coffee black.

4. For an 8 - 10 ounce cup of coffee, just 2 half & half creamers (10% cream).

5. Absolutely no sugar and a splash of regular milk!

6. I use half packet of Stevia and whole lot a creamer! I drink 1/2 cup of coffee in morning.

7. Same! With a bunch of creamer.....nobody will drink my coffee, haha.

8. It depends on the brand of coffee/how strong it is brewed, but typically I use 6-8 tsp of splenda( a lot, i know!) and then I just eyeball the creamer. I don't use a lot though.

I'm trying to wean myself off of the sugar and creamer, but I don't know if I will ever be able to drink just black!

9. a small amount of milk and two packets of sugar

10. Usually one of each

11. none! but if i have a cappuccino i have to have one sugar cube/packet of sugar, i can't take milk with no sugar :wacko:

12. I use 5 packets of Splenda and a lot of cream. I basically have coffee with my sugar and cream.

13. Usually just one Splenda (occasionally two if the coffee is really strong) and a decent amount of creamer....I like my coffee fairly light.

14. just flavored creamer, usually vanilla or hazelnut

15. Zero, when I drink coffee I like it black.