How many of your friends?

Not one of my friends understands this Hermes love I have. My sister-in-law kind of does which is a help...she bought two of my bags. I wish though that I would feel comfortable wearing these bags in public without all the stares. Everyone I've talked to here at TPF are extremely nice and down to earth unlike those who favor Chanel, LV, etc..

I would like another Kelly, I don't think anyone would understand that except you PF gals. Anyone who does understand should be joining the PF.

My friends know how I love handbags, but maybe ONE knows how deeply the obsession goes! My 14 yr old daughter is becoming a little concerned I think! Although tempted to hide from her with my laptop ( while on PF or shopping online),I think its best to educate her. We recently shopped for her first quality handbag. She hadnt really even carried a bag prior to that as she is really more "sporty" than girly. Now she LOVES her new pink Burberry. (perhaps I have an in-house partner in crime?)

shoes319 said:
Fendi what kelly are you thinking of? Which one do you have?
I have a red box kelly from 1996. I would like a black one, maybe even vintage. I like the smoother leathers. I will post of pic of mine. It is on the other thread I just posted too.

Beautiful fendigal!!! Love it - did you buy from a store/shop or e-bay or how did you acquire it??!! I have a plume (used) coming to me in the box leather in black - I can't wait!

shoes319 said:
Beautiful fendigal!!! Love it - did you buy from a store/shop or e-bay or how did you acquire it??!! I have a plume (used) coming to me in the box leather in black - I can't wait!
A very careful, ebay purchase. The lady selling it, took it and had the bag serviced at Hermes in Beverely Hills, California. I called the Hermes store to make sure it had been there. I had a copy of the service receipt sent to me with the transaction number and the SA number. This was the only way to confirm authenticity that I know of.
Then I bid on the bag and prayed. There is a very small spot on the lower left hand corner that the seller brought to everyone's attention and this brought down the price.
As the bag darkens the spot seems even less noticable. The seller was definitely a better ebay seller and honest. I was lucky and I took a chance.