How many of your friends?

Do your friends know you spend time on this forum? If they think you are crazy over the Hermes passion and how much the bags cost...they will think you are crazier spending time on here talking with others. My sister thinks I have lost it!

None of my friends have my passion for bags and H in particular. Although they like nice bags, they stick to LV, Prada or Gucci, they think it's crazy to spend thousands of euros on a bag, unless you're a multimillionaire (which I am not!!:sad2: )

As for my husband he makes fun of my bag addicition, he says I should go to rehab!!! But then I make fun of his car addiction so we are quitts..!!!:lol: :lol:

Today I was speaking to one of my co-workers and she told me that she wanted to buy a new bag. She complained that in Switzerland, elegant, normal leather, brandless bags cost around 300-500 US.

I just kept my mouth shut. She'd probably freak out is she knew how much Hermes costs.

Wow. I really have found a home here. Finally a place I can say out loud I'm in love with all things Hermes. Only a few friends know and sort of understand. The rest would think I've gone off the deep end, lost my moorings, forgotten my roots--you name it