how many of you were (or still are) into paul frank?

haha ive never been obsessed with paul frank

hoenstly i think its weird that im obsessed with tokidoki!!

reason being im not really into anime, and kawaii stuff. except pandas of coure!

i mean i LIKE It all but i im not crazy into it..

but its that lil latte..he stole my heart last year at the pool trade show

if the business i went with was all mine id definitely buy tokidoki!!!

well it was part mine but i got sort of pushed out

Yay!!! :smile: Someone who didn't like paul frank! :P I don't know, I don't like that monkey!!! The other characters are cuter but not that big of a fan... They're all just not that cute-looking to me! not like tokidoki!!! ahhhh!!! ADORABLE!!!

:huh:h, I use to :heart: PF! I wasn't so into the purses though so I only had one that I sold after I didn't want it anymore. I haven't bought any new shirts but I have kept the ones I already own and still wear them from time to time. Then there's the pj's, I still wear those daily.

paul frank bikes are located here for those who were wondering. they are adorable irl. i saw a clancy one last weekend and i almost broke down and bought one, so close (but i saving my money for the tokidoki booth at comicon, so i passed)

thanks for links to the bicycles ..they are cute, but i rather not spend $$$ for those :lol: the monkey is ok looking but i think the toki monkeys are much cuter!! :love: :lol: ..so thats why i like skurvy more than the paul monkey haha

Speaking of Paul Frank, I just bought my first (and probably will be the only) PF item from one of my kid's parents. She had a huge bag full of different purse hook keychains and there were Paul Frank ones. I really would have loved Skurvy, but there was only the monkey (Julius?). I absolutely love this thing because I always carry big bags and my keys get lost at the bottom! *lol* So this will keep it within reach at all times. :tup: It'd be super awesome if they had tokidoki or Sanrio ones!!

very interesting question! i was/am into PF, but not as much. now its tokidoki all the way! tho i still love my PF piggy purse in pink and i am using a julius yellow wallet (but the change pocket is horribly small!!!). but now i would rather spend my money on tokis.....:nuts:

i like pf..though i like skurvy the most :biggrin: ..(all i have is a shirt, wallet, bracelet and keychain)...but not as much as toki :lol:

I love my skurvy t-shrit!! I wear it often, even to work and my boss's boss was actually was yelling, "YOUR SHIRT SAYS SCURVY!! HAHAHA" in this big meeting room with my whole dept. there. My coworkers were teasing me later because the big boss made such a fuss about it lol

:lol: wow your boss's boss was very observant! what line of work do you do since you were able to wear your shirt?? :biggrin:..so was it good thing or a bad thing???

My title is research scientist and I work in a biotech lab. Since we wear lab coats (we're SUPPOSED to wear lab coats) and we don't work with customers, the dress is pretty casual. I guess it was a good thing because she seemed to like it and YES she is very observant!

You should've seen last week, I was walking down the hall with my cactus kitty shirt and some managers (my boss's boss included) were talking in the hallway. They stopped their conversation to look at my shirt, ask questions, and make comments lol! I was a little jealous of cactus kitty because he/she got their attention so quickly!

ladybugpoop - your job title and location sound way exciting!! :yes:

ahh I always have to wait for Fridays or the weekends to bust out my cute tees.

oh and I didn't go out today so I didn't check out PF tees. Maybe next week. I need my credit card bill to come and be paid off before I can do more shopping :Push: