how many of you were (or still are) into paul frank?

howdy

Apr 19, 2007
hi all...

just curious to see how many of you tokidoki lovers had the same obsession with paul frank before (or presently) as your current obsession with tokidoki.

i definitely was. i would search ebay constantly for new things :drool: ... but a couple years ago, it faded (which was good for my wallet) and i gave away most of my stuff... but some of my fave items i kept are:

* the mark ryden collaboration- meat purse (signed by mark ryden)
* tree trunk purse
* travel bag w/ matching travel toiletry bag
* green foosball tee (signed by paul frank)

and there are other items i have kept... just thinking about my tokidoki craze reminded me about my paul frank phase... wonder what the next craze for me will be once the tokidoki/lesportsac collabo ends... :crybaby:

i was really into pf, but my tokidoki crazy habits beat out my former pf love. i do have some cool pf stuff, like camo luggage that i wouldn't get up for the world. but, overall, it wasn't a crazy phase for me.

I used to really be into Paul Frank. I had the Hello Kitty collection, several bags, and even the special edition 911 wallet made to benefit the Red Cross in 2001 after the terrorist attacks. I have since sold everything other than my small sparkle purple Julius bag.

Meeeeee!! I love Paul Frank!! lol ok with that being said, I have like 5 PF tees and that's about all the PF stuff I have :biggrin:

I really just love the tees but, like toki, sometimes I just feel that they're so pricey. If YRB has a sale on them then I'll usually buy a couple .. like if they're 2 for $35 or something like that. But at regular price ... I pass.

heehee...i only got one pf tee and i didnt even buy it! it was my christmas gift along with my tokidoki cloudia tee (also my one and only tee) :P ...yes too feel those are pricey

haha ive never been obsessed with paul frank

hoenstly i think its weird that im obsessed with tokidoki!!

reason being im not really into anime, and kawaii stuff. except pandas of coure!

i mean i LIKE It all but i im not crazy into it..

but its that lil latte..he stole my heart last year at the pool trade show

if the business i went with was all mine id definitely buy tokidoki!!!

well it was part mine but i got sort of pushed out

I liked Paul Frank quite a while back in my earlier 20's. I only had T's no bags. My favourite was a long sleeved bright green camo all over print with an army style monkey face. It shrank so i had to give it to my little nephew.