how many of you were (or still are) into paul frank?

vmasterz

sMiLe!
O.G.
Jan 9, 2007
far far away in christmasland
My title is research scientist and I work in a biotech lab. Since we wear lab coats (we're SUPPOSED to wear lab coats) and we don't work with customers, the dress is pretty casual. I guess it was a good thing because she seemed to like it and YES she is very observant!

You should've seen last week, I was walking down the hall with my cactus kitty shirt and some managers (my boss's boss included) were talking in the hallway. They stopped their conversation to look at my shirt, ask questions, and make comments lol! I was a little jealous of cactus kitty because he/she got their attention so quickly!
wow your work must be cool :biggrin: at least you can dress casual :graucho: you got funny bosses :lol: you sure they werent looking at your chest??:roflmfao:

May 25, 2007
San Diego/Temecula
lol!
My job is okay, it's good if you don't like working with the public =)

I don't think they were staring at my chest lol! People definitely like the toki shirts though! When I don't wear one, people say, "awww no tokidoki shirt today..." LOL

bluexcherri

May 14, 2007
i used to be a paul frank fan as well! i had a few t-shirts, a watch, a poster, a bag, and 2 wallets. wow, i had a bigger collection than i thought but i dont like it as much anymore. im way more into tokidoki than paul frank. damn these cute little characters!

sassafras

tokidorki
Mar 29, 2007
Ohio
oh! i did see that paul frank bicycle... that was pretty cute. haha. But i'd prefer a tokidoki or hello kitty (but hello kitty can get TOO pink and girly sometimes) bike. ^_^
http://www.nirve.com you can get hello kitty bikes from this company. they also make all the paul frank bikes too. fyi, the adult hello kitty cruiser is freaking awesome. it has hello kitty tires!!!