How many of you use a vitamin c serum?

I've recently started using ANR, and I'm really happy with it. I'm using it only once daily, at night. Do you think that I can safely integrate a vitamin C serum in my routine by using the Vit C in the morning? Thank you :smile:

Neo007 said:
I've recently started using ANR, and I'm really happy with it. I'm using it only once daily, at night. Do you think that I can safely integrate a vitamin C serum in my routine by using the Vit C in the morning? Thank you :smile:

Yes Itsthe first thing I use am

I used it 2 years ago, but when hearing that it would darken skin if you faced in sunshine, I stopped it. Now daily skincare is enough for me. I think the most important thing to do is to keep skin moisturizing. :smile:

That's weird, everything I read says that Vitamin C provides natural sun protection??? Not that it can replace SPF, but still.

Always - first thing on my face when I get out of shower in the morning. I always switch. I have made my own, udsed several different brands but none seem to be better or worse than the other. I have been using one from Sally's as of lately since I'm watching the budget.

I finally received my Vivier Vit C serum 10, and now I have a question concerning application: how do you apply it? Do you gently pat it on, or do you smear it on like you would moisturizer? Does it make any difference?

Thank you :smile:

I finally received my Vivier Vit C serum 10, and now I have a question concerning application: how do you apply it? Do you gently pat it on, or do you smear it on like you would moisturizer? Does it make any difference?

Thank you :smile:
I don't think it makes a difference- whatever is the most efficient way for you! Just be sure to let it dry/sink in before applying anything else:smile:

And yes, Vitamin C helps boost sun protection. IIRC, Vitamin C is absorbed into your skin for up to 72 hours.

I don't think it makes a difference- whatever is the most efficient way for you! Just be sure to let it dry/sink in before applying anything else:smile:

And yes, Vitamin C helps boost sun protection. IIRC, Vitamin C is absorbed into your skin for up to 72 hours.

Thank you, this is really helpful :smile:!

I really hope my skin likes it - not sure why, but this vit C thing intimidates me, lol

Recently I tried the Ole Hendrickson Vitamin C serum (Truth Serum). I love the smell of it and it gives your skin a glow; however, OMG did I get lots of bad break outs from it. I really wanted to love it. It felt great and smelled so nice too. On to the next thing, I guess.