How many of you think the First is too small?

What do you think?

• It is too small

• I like it

Results are only viewable after voting.

XCCX

Instagram @thediarentist
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
Hi!

Please let me know what you think and if there is a similar discussion thread feel free to point it out!

I know ofcourse it depends on one's frame, but generally speaking? In terms of esthetics and not what it can hold..

TIA!

I have a town and would not go any smaller than that apart from maybe the Hip, but I think that's a diff category.

I think the First is cute but it just isn't logical for me and my needs.

I love the First - I think the proportions of the bag are just perfect and, for me, it holds all my everyday items, and it can also be used as a fabulous evening bag!
I'm only 5' 3 and sometimes I think the City (especially GH bags) look too big for my frame, and the First is just ideal.

The First is beautiful. I've seen it on taller and shorter ladies and I think it looks great on all of them. However, it doesn't hold alot...for me. I found that a flat clutch actually accommodated more stuff. It's a great cute bag for evenings out or just during the day if you don't have much to carry.

I envy anyone who can use it as a daily bag.

I would love to have a First in my collection again but I rarely used mine so I haven't bought another one.

I think the first looks great on, it just is small for everyday use unless you just don't carry that much. But I have one that I pull out for weekends or when I just don't need the bulk or space of an everyday bag. for a few essentials it's great!

I adore the shape of the First. It was the "first" model and therefore, sort of symbolizes the moto bag to me. However, it is very tiny and unless I'm headed to dinner or a quick shopping trip, I always go for my City, Town or Rocco.

I personally love my First more then my City.. Its my everyday bag and the shoulder strap is just the right "drop" size. I don't carry much in my purse though and I'm 5'2".

Good luck!

I love the first in theory. Just looking at it I think its so pretty. It holds enough of my stuff for an evening out or quick shopping trip. But aesthetically it doesn't fit my frame! I'm far too curvy for the first. The town works better for me and I love the crossbody option.

i also like the shape of the first! it is a very cute bag. perfect for your every day essentials (wallet, keys, phone, and compact makeup bag). i also love where the strap drops! overall, i think it depends on what you carry with you on the daily. my friend has the classic first in black and after seeing it on her, i'm considering getting it myself!!

I love the First! It all depends on how much you have to carry and I have downsized the contents of my purse to the point that I don't need a huge bag. I have found that a lot of the "things" I thought I needed to carry in my bag were things that I never seemed to need, so I put those things in a cosmetic bag and put them in my car. I'm talking things like band-aids, eye drops, nail clippers, etc. Just depends on your lifestyle. :smile:

Aesthetically, it's super cute in my opinion...especially if you're wearing a dress...especially maxi dresses!! I think nothing goes better with a maxi dress than a first...anytime you're wearing something girly/ladylike, I feel the first matches better than other bags

Hi!

Please let me know what you think and if there is a similar discussion thread feel free to point it out!

I know ofcourse it depends on one's frame, but generally speaking? In terms of esthetics and not what it can hold..

TIA!

It is the perfect shape. It is iconic ... for a reason.
I adore the First and I love to carry it. I mainly carry it on weekends, out to dinner etc. but also on days when I just don't need to carry that much. But again, in terms of aesthetics, it's perfection!