How many of you think the First is too small?

What do you think?

• It is too small

• I like it

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not sure if the newer towns have a shorter strap, but I know you can double up the strap on the town to shorten it...I've seen it done on many posts where people unhook it and then re loop it doubled

as for aesthetics, if you carry wristlets and such then the first sounds like your style... I just personally prefer bigger bags and don't like the tiny ones, but many women out there love the first, so if it's what you like, go for what makes you happy!! :smile:

Like I said I think the first is a very pretty bag! As amandacasey said, you can double loop the town strap. I have a 2012 cumin and the strap is now adjustable but still very long! Here is mine double looped. I think for my frame this is the smallest bag that I can do. But the fist looks absolutely lovely on a smaller frame :smile:

Attachments

• image-1736984161.jpg
    image-1736984161.jpg
    464 KB · Views: 86
Like I said I think the first is a very pretty bag! As amandacasey said, you can double loop the town strap. I have a 2012 cumin and the strap is now adjustable but still very long! Here is mine double looped. I think for my frame this is the smallest bag that I can do. But the fist looks absolutely lovely on a smaller frame :smile:

Wow! Looks fantastic! Lovely bag lovely color and perfect strap length! Thanks alot for posting this! :nuts:

Is it easy to double the strap??? :flowers:

oh yeah you just unhook it double it and re loop it through

Yes super easy, only takes a few seconds. I do this with my velo too! Yeah the town strap double looped is much longer than the first strap drop. It's a tough choice. There are so many color options with the first, I would say that's the advantage the first has over the town (since its only been around since 2010, I think?!). Excited to see what you get :smile:

I love my First, but I'm a small bag girl. I really don't like bags any bigger than the City! Lol I don't carry that much so I always tend to go for the smaller sizes. My First holds everything I need easily, there's few times when I'll need a little more storage and on those days I'll use my City or LV Speedy, but the First is a good every day size for me