How Many of You Have Sold Your Mono Speedy 25?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello! I have heard a price increase is coming up and I am considering getting a mono speedy 25. I am wondering how many of you decided it was too impractical? Thank you in advance for all your help! :biggrin::biggrin:

2. I love the little 25, not so much impractical, actually it is quite practical, and affordable for so many, I just feel it is really a young girls bag, I sold mine to a lady for her teen daughter. I am middle aged and feel a bigger speedy suits me more, 30 or 35 are great, with the 30 being my fav of course!

3. Thank you!

4. I had the 25 and sold it to get a 30 and adore my 30 so much, I would not even care to own a 35 later on but I want more 30's right now (lol) The 25 is to tiny in looks for me but holds a lot, the top opening is a little harder/tighter to be able to find your things easier than the 30... just trying to help ya out. I am 5'2 1/2 and the 30 is PERFECT!!!

5. Excellent thank you!

6. I didn't sell mine, I gave it to my mom, and got a 35! For me, the 25 is too small.

7. I had a speedy 25 sold it, bought it again and sold it again. I found it was to small for me. And I am really into shoulder bags right now. Eventually I will get another, but it will be a 30.

8. I don't have a 25, but I do have a 30. It is probably my favorite bag, and I would never sell it! I'm thinking about getting another 30 in Mon Monogram. (But of course I will keep my original, too!)

9. I wouldn't sell mine b/c it was my 1st LV and my dh bought it for me. I do wish it was a 30 though!

GL deciding!

10. I thought about it once when I was getting mono 30, but I couldn't. It is just so cute and classy. Perfect night out purse for me. :kiss:

11. I think you should get the 30. THe 25 is too small

12. The 25 was my first, but I still sold. It is so small and does feel like a perfect bag for those who are really small or very young. I always thought I would use it for dressier events but it never felt that dressy. I would never recommend getting a 25 - the 30 or 35 is perfect!

13. I loved my 25 to shreds.

14. I love my 25! it is my only LV bag that I always use :smile:

15. I bought and sold 2 25's. I prefer the 30 and although I love the look of the 25, it simply cannot hold enough.