How many of you have red epi bags?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am sooo conservative when it comes to the color of my bags. I have tons of black, brown, beige bags but no color. I am kind of afraid though to invest $ in a red bag. I like them on display in the store and in the visual aids thread. But I don't know if I can pull it off. Does it attract too much attention? What do you all think? I guess I could always chicken out and get a black epi.:yes:

2. I only have one so far (one more MAY be coming soon!:whistle:). I like bags that stand out so I've always liked bright bags.:graucho: What are you thinking of getting?

3. I really have no idea. I like the speedy and the jasmin but then again it would be so convenient to have a shoulder bag. Anyhow I haven't seen any shoulder bags that I'm in love with in epi.

4. Irene, I can't wait to see your next bag!!

5. Don't get too excited! It's only another NOE!!!:nuts::graucho::lol:

6. That's a beautiful thing!?!:yes:

7. Missy, can I just comment on your pic (without sounding weird): You are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!:nuts:

8. Aww. shucks! :shame: Thanks so much!:yahoo: I thinks that's awesome NOT at all weird!

Well, I absolutely think you are too! I can kinda glipse a portion of your face in the pics where you are holding your hangbags! I wanted to say something but I didn't want you to think I was weird! LOL :love:

9. i think red epi bags are stunning. i like handheld bag and will get the segur pm next! i will get it in black though as i do not have a black bag yet. if you want a red epi shoulder bag, how about the segur mm, soufflot, passy gm?

10. I have a red epi Alma and love it. I like bright colors, they're fun. I also have a mandarin epi pont neuf, another great color.

11. I think red epi goes well with a conservative look. The cut and style of epi bags is very traditional/classic and the color just gives it a nice "twist" (my personal taste is that black epi is a little boring - not everyone's view, I know ;) ).

12. I have one coming!!!

13. I don't have any yet, but a Red Epi Speedy is at the top of my wish list!!!:drool:

14. when i get an epi, i plan on it being red.

15. I have a red speedy. I love it so mcuh! and the color actually is easy to match :yes: so don't worry, just go for it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice