How many of you have actually stood in front of a mirror...

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
and posed with your bags like the women in the LV ads?

I did this with my Alma (my only LV *SIGH*) today while my daughter was asleep.:shame: :lol:

Now, before anyone judges me, please try it out for yourself so that you will see how fun it really is. Don't forget to pull your hair back and put on a little lipstick. Also, adjust the lighting.:roflmfao:

i stand in front of the mirror to see how the bags look with many many different outfits on, which is fun enough. but i never thought of imitating the models :lol:

haha! ya I try, but I can't get anyone to take pics of me dressed up and posed like that! haha I'm sure they'd die of laughter! I can only wish my photographer back in China were here! haha

You know the ad where they have the two big bags covering up both sides of her top? It's the latest ad with the leopard print.... Well, I can hold up two cles to provide sufficient coverage. LOL.

To answer your question, no I've never done that. I do not look enough like Uma and I would get too depressed.

I do this quite often. I usually have a bag in mind when I am putting outfits together, but nothing is settled until I try the outfit with the bag in front of a full-length mirror. :yes:

I do this everytime I'm looking at bags in the store and at home. It's worse when I get home because I will try it with different scarves and outfits and everytime dh sees me he makes a comment " so you're playing with your new toy again, heh" and laughs.