How many of you girls love the baby cabas so much you have two??

leem

O.G.
Dec 18, 2006
I think I am soon to join you:smile: I placed an order tonight and, if it goes through tomorrow, I will be the owner of two of these girls. They just work for me, I hope they are in style for a long time.

That would be me! LOL Just love the bag... the style, look, very functional too! Have the khaki and black. I used to have the black original cabas but decided it was just way to big for me.

I have the khaki and the navy coco cabas. I :heart: them both. I just love how I can just stuff all my belongings into them, the durability of the leather and how comfortable the bag simply is to carry. I did have the dark silver for a little bit, but I had to let one go because 3 felt like overkill, but 2 is perfect! ;)

i adore them............a perfect mix of functionality, edginess, and destined to be a new classic, imo. may have started out as a trend but will not end up as one....too perfect a style and size. i have the black vinyl which i really don't count because that one is a trend (but i love it) and will pick up my first baby cabas in dark silver this coming week. then i want the patchwork leather or green if the "green rumor" is correct........... in the fall

I just got my first baby cabas this past Thursday and I really love this bag. Great design and easy to use...plus super cute and versatile. I'd love to get another in a different color, but they are quite expensive...I think I'll stick to just one.

I have two- teal and vinyl. Love them both. When I stop at the grocery store for a few items, I never need to take a paper or plastic bag- I just stuff it in the cabas! So it is fashionable and friendly to the environment:P