How many of you buy duplicates of the ones you love?

lovely&amazing

Podiums? Mine.
Apr 1, 2008
Quick question for you...

How many of you fall in love with a particular style/color and buy it in multiples if you can get your hands on them?

Please tell me I'm not crazy for contemplating this....
:heart:

I would buy multiples of the Clichy. I'm actually thinking about it. I would also buy multiples of Yasmines and Madeleines. I don't see anything wrong with it. There are plenty of ladies on here with more than one pair of nude VPs, even.

^I sold my Clichys and I miss them terribly...I really want to find them in the correct size....

I'm contemplating another pair of NP's as they have become my "go-to" shoes for any outfit!

I have several pairs of decolletes and yoyos, not in the same color, but I would totally buy a duplicate pair if there was one I wore everyday. Especially now the way prices are rising, I would buy them now at the old price.

Wait, I do have 2 pairs of nude patent yoyos! One in 85mm and one in 100mm.

My most favourite style is the Catwoman/women and hope to SO a pair in April/May. I was going to also SO a pair of VP's for my wedding but if i can find another pair i'll SO a 2nd pair of Cats! :heart: I would be happy if my collection consisted of just Cats & VP's to be honest because i just love them!!

What are you contemplating?

I would buy multiples of the Clichy. I'm actually thinking about it. I would also buy multiples of Yasmines and Madeleines. I don't see anything wrong with it. There are plenty of ladies on here with more than one pair of nude VPs, even.

:shame:

guilty as charged! one pair burgundy tips, one pair gold tips, hunting down either VP or NP with nude tips as well! :angel:

i've done this many times with other items i truly loved, it was totally worth it! not only in case something happens to it, but also because it gives you the peace of mind to enjoy them and wear them more often if you know you have a backup! :yes:

i love the peeptoes so would happily have all NP's and VP's in all colours and materials. Rolandos are another favourite of mine, and the declics and clichys i would definately buy.

so in answer to your question, I would. But then again, most of the CL's are simply the same shoe in different colours/finishes.

however, if you asking whether I would buy exactly the same shoe (colour, size, style) again, then no, however much I love them.

Nothing wrong with it at all - let's count my multiples (which will make me feel guilty and happy at the same time):

VPs - 8
NP - 2
Decollete - 3
Simple - 2
New Simple - 2
Wallis - 2
Helmut - 3
Declic - 2
Ron Ron - 3
Scissor Girl - 2

Any questions? Lol.

I definitely have done that way too many times in the past, but am trying to exercise more restraint now. If it's a shoe that's "perfect" in my eyes and on my feet, I buy multiple pairs and in a 1/2 size range so I have at least one pair for the days my feet swell and one pair for the days my feet shrink.