How many of you buy duplicates of the ones you love?

I buy repeats of styles but not finishes :nogood: so I have multiples of Decolletes, Rolandos and Pigalles but in different finishes. Couldn't justify 2 identical when there are so many more lovely shoes to buy :graucho:

I 2nd this. I have, like, five pairs of Simples and will probably wind up with at least two more before I'm done, but all are different colors, and some patent, some laminato nappa, etc. So same style, but quite different looking.

When you say duplicates I take that as two of the same style/color. I would if I loved them that much. It never hurts to have a backup---that way you can trash one pair and save the other for special occassions.

As for style's - heck yeah! If the shoe is perfect I usually want one in every color.

I'm guilty too since I own about 7 pairs of VP, 4 pairs of NP, 4 ron rons, 2 lady gres, 2 clichys, etc. Yeah I think I'm just attracted to certain styles and I just keep buying the same style in different colors.

-newly accquired ron rons from ebay-2 (plan 2 add turquoise suede and grey patent).
-fuxia suede declics/eb declics on order at the moment-2 (would love yellow suede and rose pink and beige python added to my declic collection).

I have duplicate styles in different colors/materials/combinations, but I don't have 2 pairs of the same shoe in the same finish, size, and tips. lol The only one that some of you consider as duplicates are my 3 pairs of nude patent VPs. I have nude with burgandy patent tip, nude with gold tip, and nude with nude patent tip.

Oh, I have black patent VPs with burgandy patent tip and black jazz NPs with burgandy patent tip. Sometimes I prefer the NP over the VP and vice versa. haha

Sheesh I'm only just starting with CLs and I already have duplicates, sorta!

I have 3 pairs of CL, one NP that I've really gotta practice in, but my other two are both Simples, one red 70 (avatar) and the other black suede 85. I'm really a fan of the lower heels, although I wouldn't go lower than 70.

I imagine once I can actually afford these (ie, when I get out of law school and I'm not using my freaking student loans to buy shoes! :nuts:) I'll get more Simples because they're so comfortable and appropriate for work or play.

I love the ron rons and declics the best so i will get more of those styles in different finishes. i try not to repeat finishes tho. if i have fuxia suede declics then i wouldnt purchase fuxia suede cest moi's or rolandos. I probably wouldnt get anymore shoes in that color period. I try to have different colors and materials but wutever it is you love go for it. I'll probably have about 5 declics and 4 ron rons by the end of the year! plus i want the roccia vps and already have vp in black patent bugundy tip. i need a pair of black patent decolletes; it'll be my core CL :P