How many of you are NOT cooking for Thanksgiving?

RowanOak

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
**My hand is raised!** We have this great place here that has the best Thanksgiving (and other special occasions too) dinners and are always open on those days. I don't even feel guilty because all our family loves this place so much.

About to leave in a few minutes, but are there others who are eating - stress free - today? Have a good one, however you're spending today, everybody.

I put all the stress on my Mom this year:tup: lol. All I have to do is heat up the Ham(already cooked) and I made a Caramel cake last night! Such an easy Thanksgiving...for ME! lol

I'm at my parent's house for Thanksgiving! My mom has been slaving away in the kitchen baking for the past two days. Several families from my parent's church are coming over as well. It's a full house tonight! It's so cold here..

My DH and I are going to a restaurant. Neither of us do the family thing. (both family's live local) After we get home we are invited next door for desert.

My family is from the Philippines. We celebrate Thanksgiving and what it stands for, but we're not so into the traditional Thanksgiving food. This year though we did get a to-go cooked Thanksgiving meal (whole turkey and all the fixings and sides) from a really nice hotel that sells them on Thanksgiving. :yes: We don't have a huge family here so it would be kind of wasteful to make a bunch of pies and what not that we won't finish.