How many of us have the same bag in different prints/colors or different size?

mcg3897

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I am wondering how many of us have a bag that they love, in different prints or colors. I know many of us have multiple speedys. I have three myself. But what about other bags too.....Like I have the Dentelle BH, I have thought about getting the regular monogram. And I have the monogram NF, and I debate about getting a damier one as well. I have the palermo pm and think about the GM. I recently ordered the sc monogram bag....and I think I want the jasper one too!!!! (I will post pictures soon!). So anyone else???

I have 2 Speedys.... white MC Speedy and Damier Ebene 30. If I like a certain style, that would be in anything from clothes, shoes, bags, you name it, I have a very bad habit of getting it in all available colors.

I am wondering how many of us have a bag that they love, in different prints or colors. I know many of us have multiple speedys. I have three myself. But what about other bags too.....Like I have the Dentelle BH, I have thought about getting the regular monogram. And I have the monogram NF, and I debate about getting a damier one as well. I have the palermo pm and think about the GM. I recently ordered the sc monogram bag....and I think I want the jasper one too!!!! (I will post pictures soon!). So anyone else???

Me too, I have the dentelle bh and want the monogram. I have the petite noe in MC and want her in ivorie. I have the alma in ivorie and want her in cassis I have 2 speedy 35's and 1 speedy 25, want another 25 and then want to start on the 30's:lol: got alotta "I Wants" here:lol:

I have 3 Speedys
Black Epi 30
Mono 35
Damier 30
and want to add an Azur 30 & MC Black 30
I JUST LOVE MY SPEEDYs, even if I'm hooked w/ Balenciagas right now, I still keep my Speedys & sold the rest.

i've got 3 Tanger Sac Plats and 2 Keepall 50's

picture.php

MyKeepalls1.jpg

:okay:

I used to have two mc speedys, an azur speedy, mono speedy, and mini lin speedy but I no longer have any. I also used to have two multicolor almas, mono alma, and the old graffiti alma. So I think as long as you like it, than its ok to have the same bag in different materials.

i have 4 speedies - mono 25, damier 25, azur 30 and epi 25. love them! have the damier neverfull mm and would love the mono version too. also would like a pochette in azur, currently have the mono.