How Many of Us Have a Carly?!?!

Everyone has such cute Carlies. I have the khaki/beet in med I would like to get the parchment leather in med and a pouch in chocolate in the near future. Here's my baby :heart: and she's my first Coach bag. Modeling pic and bigger pic from my siggy.:smile:
442fc0f7.jpg

d6cecb74.jpg

That bag looks like it was made for you! :tup: The size and drop look perfect! :okay:

Love everyone's Carlies!! I have (3) Carlies so far (see attached pic - Left to Right):

--Medium Chocolate Sig
--Large Denim Sig
--Medium Indigo Patchwork

I'm hoping to add a Large Leather Carly in the near future!!

Attachments

• DSC01328_Cropped_TPF.JPG
    DSC01328_Cropped_TPF.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 25
I love seeing everyone's Carlys! The cute chocolate siggy seems popular here! I was planning on getting one but then I found the Fall Patchwork on sale, so this will serve as my "brown" bag.

I have a large Carly in Khaki/saddle! I love her. But she's put away because I'm using my Large business tote in black sig. But that's going away so I can use my Mandy again! LOL!~ I love the Carly. I think I need a medium one now!

Amy

I have a medium cotton choc signature and a large khaki/gold that is my very favorite bag! I am lusting after that khaki/beet med. but I am waiting to see what comes out this spring.

I have the large signature in chocolate. :heart: her!

I bought the med khaki/beet right after Christmas but returned her....I think it was a little small. I'm either going to replace it with large khaki/beet or khaki/ bronze....any suggestions? I love red, but I have a khaki/crimson sig stripe tote....so I'm leaning towards bronze!

Attachments

• chocolate carly1.jpg
    chocolate carly1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 14