How many non-designer bags do you own?

1. How many non-designer bags do you own?

I found that whenever I saw a non-designer bag that might be of interest to me, I would think, hmmm that can be an extra 50 bucks/100 bucks etc. towards my LV/chanel etc. fund... And then I would be very hesitant to "waste" money on a non-designer handbag. What's your take on it?

2. :shame: I have quite a few... most of them bought on sale (so I'm not spending that much, after all :lol: ). I always end up giving them up to my friends or to charity LOL

But now I'm kind of stopping with that and concentrating in one of two high end bags a year (yeah, let's see if I can control myself with the temptations of this forum!!) and just thinking of bags as pieces that will last forever (and that are a good investment if I ever have to sell some in case of need, you never know!!)

PS: Bottom line, designer or not, if you like the bag you'll always enjoy carrying it!!!

3. only one. my laptop carrying case. does that count?

4. I only have 2 or 3. Since joining this forum I have stayed away from them. They don't last and the quality sucks. It is a waste of money. I would much rather save up and get a good quality bag that will last then waste my money on bags that fall apart after a few months.

5. After I bought my first designer bag, there was no going back to non-designers. Gave all my non-designer bags to my niece, friends or donated it. I got the designer quality bug at a late age, around 35 :huh: so, I had alot of catching up to do.

6. one

7. Whatever I had before I got into designer bags. I do think about how much I could've saved and used the $ towards a LV bag or something but what's done is done.

8. None, I just never end up using them so I've stopped buying them and given away the ones I used to own.

9. 2 vintage clutches...

10. One.

11. I have 2 but I don't use them anymore since I started to get into designer bags. I just like my new bags better but I can't give them away that would brake my heart.

12. I have four but they don't get used very often anymore since I recently got into designer bags. The only one I really use is my "rainy day" bag because it's cheap and I don't like to take out my designer bags when it rains.

13. Hm... I hate to bring this subject up again, but what is meant by "non-designer"? I have some inexpensive (<$100 from Bluefly) Hype bags, some FB bags, a bag from a small company called Taylor Bags... you get the picture. (And I like them as much as I do my "designer" bags... whatever "designer" means. *evil grin*)

14. Let's see...

2 Stone Mountain (will sell 1)
    1 Sigrid Olsen
    2 Brahmin (will sell 1)
    1 Vera Bradley (to be sold shortly)
    1 L.L. Bean
    1 Le Sport Sac
    1 The Sak leather
    1 Roselli (cheapo thing from Kohl's) so...

15. 2 I have a black hobo style liz claborne bag, anda brown leather roots bag. Other then taht all the bags i used to have before my designer fetish started i've given all away.
    I figure you need a black / or brown for going out when a LV bag isnt the right thing to carry. Now i'll for sure trade those off when i'm in to a bag(city/or purse) style.. chloe and be totally desiger :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice