How many new scarves in a season?

wintotty

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
Hi all.
I'm completely hooked with Hermes scarves after I bought a plisse last week. Everytime I go to NM to see scarves, I want to buy something! I think I need to limit myself to certain numbers of scarves per season(if I can), or I can never save up for another bags!

How many scarves do you all get per season?

BTW, while I was looking through scarves, this well dressed old lady came up to me and asked me if she can show me some interesting ways to wear scarves!! She said she's collecting H scarves for a long time. It was so nice of her, and I hope I can be that chic when I was that age. She was there to pick up Red Birkin!!

Ohhhh, I'm pleading the fifth on this question, just in case DH peeps over my shoulder! But let's just say, if it's a good season (usually S/S for me) I can go a little scarf crazy!

I um, bought two scarves in the last two days. I think two per season, one deeper toned, and one light. Or, a Twilly and a large. Maybe make them connect somehow-animals to celebrate a new pet, a promotion, etc. Or a bad day. Or don't even listen to me, I'm addicted!

Oh dear......this is a loaded question!

Just got back from the store-that-has-nothing and it actually had something. So I bought it.

HOWEVER, they DID have a few new Fall scarves and I passed on every one. Don't like the design of the Dance Card scarf and didn't like the colorways on the other one (can't remember the name).

So........so far for the Fall season.....it's a scarf bust. Thank GOD it's still way early in the season!!!!!!

Oh dear......this is a loaded question!

Just got back from the store-that-has-nothing and it actually had something. So I bought it.

HOWEVER, they DID have a few new Fall scarves and I passed on every one. Don't like the design of the Dance Card scarf and didn't like the colorways on the other one (can't remember the name).

So........so far for the Fall season.....it's a scarf bust. Thank GOD it's still way early in the season!!!!!!

:graucho: ??

Not sure bout the mousses...

Mousses, Pochettes and Cashmere blends are often reissues of silk twill designs from previous seasons so they are not included in the 15...

oh and to answer the OP...somwhere between 2 and 10...usually around 4...some seasons have not had anything I wanted recently...

Oh no, I already bought 2 Plisses, and I'm eyeing on Au Ceur de La vie? in black, Belles Du Mexique in Black Plisse, and De Passage a Tokyo in Pink/White colorway..... I don't know if I can pick just one.... But I think I got to have De Passage a Tokyo, since I'm from there!!